Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Global Remove Vertical
article thumbnail

2023 Predictions

Eric Friedman

I started making predictions for the decade ahead in 2020 , then made 2021 predictions , then 2022 predictions. This is a fun quote to start things off with because I began this journey with my 2020 predictions. If communities are a moat, now they are even more important to protect. Bill Gates. 2022 Predictions Legend = -1 = -.75

article thumbnail

2023 Predictions

Eric Friedman

I started making predictions for the decade ahead in 2020 , then made 2021 predictions , then 2022 predictions. This is a fun quote to start things off with because I began this journey with my 2020 predictions. If communities are a moat, now they are even more important to protect. Bill Gates. 2022 Predictions Legend = -1 = -.75

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2019

Hearpreneur

I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings! years of existence, and with the launch of a series A investment in 2020 I can only imagine how far we’ll go. Now I’m looking forward to next year with sharp 2020 vision because the Void is where the magic begins. My business is also nominated for a local award, a first for us.

article thumbnail

SXSW Pitch Finalist: Milis Bio

Austin Startup

The Forrest Four-Cast: March 1, 2020 People are rightfully concerned about the threat of coronavirus, which has so far killed about 2,800 people worldwide. But don’t lose sight of the fact that we’re already in the midst of a deadly global epidemic. What is your top goal for Milis Bio for 2020? At least 2.8

Ireland 62
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: New Assessment Tool For Entrepreneurs

ReadWriteStart

ShareVolution As for the pitches today, first, Daniel McPherson from Australia pitched ShareVolution , an app store for the Microsoft SharePoint community. I asked him to review the TrueCFO project in my Vision India 2020 book. Please note, curriculum modules are only accessible to 1M/1M premium members.

Spain 115
article thumbnail

The Creator Economy is rising, but challenges abound

VC Cafe

New media platforms are enabling a new creator type: Digitally Native Vertical Creators , Eric Feng. New media platforms are enabling a new creator type: Digitally Native Vertical Creator s, Eric Feng. pic.twitter.com/on8RQtEeB9 — Zach Bussey (@zachbussey) August 18, 2020. ” Eric Feng. ” Eric Feng.

article thumbnail

SXSW Pitch Finalist: Hemafuse

Austin Startup

The Forrest Four-Cast: February 20, 2020 Technology impacts all facets of human life, and sometimes it can save it. That’s the mission driving products like Hemafuse , one of 50 finalists for SXSW Pitch 2020. Carolyn Yarina , Co-Founder and CEO of Sisu Global Health. What is your top goal for Sisu Global for 2020?