Remove Atlanta Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Naming
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The Texas capital recently was named the #1 place in America to start a business by CNBC. The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The Kauffman Index recently named Miami the second most entrepreneurial city in the U.S., Let’s take a look at some of the best U.S.

article thumbnail

Thoughts and advice on leadership

Jeff Hilimire

Last month was honored to be chosen by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of their Most Admired CEOs of 2017. During the process the ABC asked me to do a Q&A on leadership, and I thought I would share the interview: Atlanta Business Chronicle in July named our list of Atlanta’s Most Admired CEOs of 2017.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 of the Best Executive Assistant Conferences in 2018

YoungUpstarts

It’s a community to connect, collaborate, and share advice on how to overcome the wide spectrum of challenges you face in your role.). The customized program nurtures leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills—and that’s just the short list. Atlanta, GA – June 21-22, 2018. APC Executive Assistants Summit.

article thumbnail

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose

Duct Tape Marketing

Additionally, she is the founder of the Elizabeth Elting Foundation, a non-profit organization created to break down systemic barriers and foster systemic change for women and other underserved communities. She has been named one of Forbes’ Richest Self-Made Women every year since the list’s inception. powered by

article thumbnail

Dream BIG…No, BIGGER!

Jeff Hilimire

Around 3 PM the first person came up to me and asked if they could put their name on the list for next year’s event. Ever since I went through Leadership Atlanta in 2013 , I knew I needed to find a way to make an impact against systemic racism. Wouldn’t Atlanta be the best place to do that, given our legacy in civil rights?

Atlanta 36
article thumbnail

Dream BIG…No, BIGGER!

Jeff Hilimire

Around 3 PM the first person came up to me and asked if they could put their name on the list for next year’s event. Ever since I went through Leadership Atlanta in 2013 , I knew I needed to find a way to make an impact against systemic racism. Wouldn’t Atlanta be the best place to do that, given our legacy in civil rights?

Atlanta 36
article thumbnail

5 Questions for a CEO: Moira Vetter, Modo Modo

Jeff Hilimire

Moira Vetter (CEO of Modo Modo ) recently received the highest honor anyone in marketing in Atlanta can receive. She was named the AMA’s Marketer of the Year. You’re very involved in the community, you’re the CEO of a growing business and you’re a parent…how do you manage all of those things?

Atlanta 56