Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove Hawaii Remove Management
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Motivation to Grow Their Business

Hearpreneur

Market share: My marketing team has successfully run some large-scale social media marketing campaigns which lead to great sales boosts. Managing my AI and software products team directly, I've witnessed first-hand the ripple effect of empowering small, high-performing teams. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. It will allow us to track conversations about our brands and campaigns, spot trends in core content areas and identify key influencers that are connected to our brands.” Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Senior Management. Publishing Management. Marketing/Communications/PR.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

We settled on SocialsFirm to not only represent the good that our clients allow us to achieve in our community but to embody the very nature of social media. Before I started my business I went to a conference in Hawaii called Worthshop and one of the speakers was Jody Burr who talked about finding your inner CEO. 2 – Trust Tree.

Naming 48
article thumbnail

Multiculturalism: Lorie Valle-Yanez on driving diversity initiatives into business benefits

Transformify

Valle-Yanez believes her diversity training began at birth as a first-generation American, raised in Hawaii – where multiculturalism and inclusion are a way of life – by parents from the Philippines and Nicaragua. Lorie, you were raised in Hawaii where inclusion and belonging are a way of life. in Organizational Behavior.

Hawaii 56
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Management. How well a failed entrepreneur has managed his company, and how well he worked with his previous investors, makes a difference in his ability to persuade U.S. Opinion: Noonan: The Romney Campaign Needs a New CEO. Opinion: Noonan: The Romney Campaign Needs a New CEO. » More. Real Estate. » More.

article thumbnail

Transcript And MP3 Of My $180,000 Website Flipping Presentation

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

I went to the University of Queensland and studied for a business management degree. I managed to visit Seattle as part of the Australian national Magic The Gathering team in 1998, so that was the highlight of my career as a professional Magic player. As I said, I was born and raised in Brisbane. The new owner redesigned it.

article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Describe The BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals) For Their Business?

Hearpreneur

We believe in collaborating with industry leaders, working with innovative companies and directly engaging with our community and audience to ensure we are building out valuable resources they can use daily to improve health & safety within their respective companies. 9- Be the #1 Small Giant in Hawaii. Photo Credit: Raven Beria.