article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

Although the class was run completely online, and even though they were suffering from Zoom fatigue, the 10 teams of 42 students collectively interviewed 1,142 beneficiaries, stakeholders, requirements writers, program managers, industry partners, etc. Team Fleetwise – Vehicle Fleet Management. All the presentations are worth a watch.

Lean 385
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Motivation to Grow Their Business

Hearpreneur

Managing my AI and software products team directly, I've witnessed first-hand the ripple effect of empowering small, high-performing teams. I've witnessed first-hand the challenges that companies grapple with in managing their supply chains efficiently. Living in Hawaii, I'm surrounded by natural beauty that constantly inspires me.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments In 2021

Hearpreneur

We have also managed our company budgets successfully and avoided unnecessary spending. I'm proud that we've managed to bring in more clients and keep our existing clients happy. I'm proud of the fact that we've managed to bring down costs and managed to solve many of the problems we initially had.

article thumbnail

Meta’s CTO Andrew Bosworth Says Video Games Were What Hooked Him On Tech

Hunter Walker

The combo convinced me that software was for creativity and community — 100% impacted the rest of my life. AB : With only one exception (visiting my aunt and uncle in Hawaii) every vacation we took as a family was to pile into the car and get to the great outdoors. Do you have any “AHA!” memories of your own with regards to tech?

Video 104
article thumbnail

Thanksgiving Day

Steve Blank

Since our kids were little our Thanksgiving tradition was to head to Hawaii with friends and eat Thanksgiving dinner under the palm trees to the sound of the waves next to the warm ocean. ( We try our best to give back to our community and country and always wonder – is it enough?

article thumbnail

What Is a Benefit Corporation?

Up and Running

Now, you can create a benefit corporation in: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington D.C., with many more states in the pending legislation phase.

article thumbnail

Hacking 4 Recovery – Time to Take A Shot

Steve Blank

And so, Hacking for Recovery began, starting first at Stanford and next offered by University of Hawaii for the State of Hawaii. Representing a broad cross-section of the Stanford Community: undergrads 25%. 20 teams just finished their program. All 50 Stanford presentations are here: Session 1 , Session 2 and Session 3.

Hawaii 434