Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Design Remove Illinois
article thumbnail

Top 3 Startup Winner: Digs

The Startup Magazine

At this year’s FUND Conference in Chicago, Illinois, over 100 startups presented their early-stage companies in front of hundreds of investors and industry leaders. My co-founder (Chad Johnson) and I are both architecture graduates, so housing has always been a passion of ours. Team Info: Co-Founder: Pat McLoughlin.

Chad 110
article thumbnail

Getting out of the building…by staying in the building!

Steve Blank

But a new class of life science/healthcare co-working and collaboration space is another. assess intellectual property and regulatory risk before they design and build. A new life science/healthcare co-working and collaboration space. Co-working spaces seem to be evolving into the startup garages of the future.

San Diego 262
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Key Tactics Agencies Use to Help Local Businesses Rank Higher in Google

Duct Tape Marketing

Long-tail keyphrases – web design ohio, seo guest posting strategies, local marketing chicago illinois, responsive wordpress theme templates (more focused and specific to target audiences). 3) Co-create content with other authorities in your niche market. 2) Don’t write content for the search engines.

SEO 28
article thumbnail

5/25-NYC – Investing in Intellectual Capital: Patents, Trademarks, Domain Names, Litigation, Government Rights, and other Intangible Assets

David Teten

He began his career as a consultant with McKinsey & Co. Geleerd also co-managed the IPO of Manufactured Home Communities, LLC, now Equity LifeStyle Properties, LLC which owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of resort communities in the United States. in Economics from Columbia University.

Naming 122
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

MediaPRO Community. Design & Production. Tool: Sysomos (Marketwire) URL: Sysomos.com What it does: Like Radian6, Sysomos is designed to help brands “listen” to what people are saying about them online, particularly through social media. Thanks for being part of the FOLIO: community. Art/Creative/Design. Post a Job.

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Our name, Lubanzi, comes from a wandering dog that followed me and my co-founder on a 6 day, 100 mile trip hiking across South Africa’s remote Wild Coast. Known as a Caravel in England, their design made them ideal for navigating to unknown territories and through uncharted waters. Ironistic was born!

Naming 71
article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: UbiGro

Austin Startup

A finalist in Hyper-Connected Communities , which will pitch at 5 pm Saturday, March 9, UbiGro is a nanotech-enabled greenhouse film by UbiQD, Inc. UbiQD Founder and CEO Hunter McDaniel, PhD, explained more about how UbiGro works. Several of us are excited about the interested use cases in art and design.