Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Miami Remove Networking
article thumbnail

Endeavor Miami Takes on Scaleup Challenge

The Startup Magazine

Across the world, work spaces, maker spaces, incubators, and accelerators are opening, expanding, and making an impact on their communities, and beyond. The Endeavor Miami group is one scaleup accelerator that is overcoming those challenges and having an impact on both their community and the broader world. Scaleup Challenge.

Miami 74
article thumbnail

“It’s okay to take profits and not hodl forever.” Does this make Alex Taub a web3 contrarian or just reasonable?

Hunter Walker

Now that all three of those situations have changed, I figured it would be worthwhile to check in with him about living in Miami, going deep into web3 and his latest startup Upstream. I had been in the NY tech scene since 2008/2009 and was just, generally, trying to be helpful to founders, investors, etc. AT: Love Miami.

Miami 81
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

Despite repeated efforts, only a few cities outside the Valley (New York and Boston) have historically had the critical mix of VC funding, network, and talent to fuel vibrant startup centers. The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. Boulder, CO.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

Despite repeated efforts, only a few cities outside the Valley (New York and Boston) have historically had the critical mix of funding, network, and talent to fuel vibrant startup centers. The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. Silicon Valley has dominated the U.S.

article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

And my specialty was computer networks. So I went from San Diego to LA to Miami to the south of France. So I joined this group called Network Solutions, we did computer networking, the predecessor to the internet. Technical founder. So it was from ’91 to ’94 that I programmed. It was all technical.

Cofounder 337
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

Despite repeated efforts, only a few cities outside the Valley (New York and Boston) have historically had the critical mix of funding, network, and talent to fuel vibrant startup centers. The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. Silicon Valley has dominated the U.S.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Being a co-founder of a real estate investment company allows me to set my own objectives, determine my work hours, and reap the rewards of my actions. Soon after I relocated to Miami to be close to my family without disrupting my business. Thanks to Dave Munson, Saddleback Leather Co. ! #16- 2- Lot’s of fun.