Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Networking Remove Spain
article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

And my specialty was computer networks. It was the closest I could get to Spain. I didn’t have someone willing to offer me a job in Spain. I thought if I could live and work in Spain I could become bilingual, but I never got the opportunity. Technical founder. It was all technical. You’re 42.

Cofounder 337
article thumbnail

What does it mean to be Latinx in Tech Today?

Austin Startup

On October 15, Capital Factory hosted the Latinx in Tech Summit, where over 100 founders, investors, executives, and aspiring entrepreneurs from across the city gathered together for an inspiring and insightful afternoon. Despite not having formal coding skills or startup experience, Pamela became a founder by using Facebook as her platform.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Common B2B Challenges and How To Solve Them

ConversionXL

Last September (2020), six months after the 1st lockdown, my co-founder Vladimir Blagojevic and I decided to run market research to figure out what challenges B2B companies face and how they solve them. To do this we partnered with the RevGenius community to get a better understanding the challenges mature companies faced.

B2B 150
article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Partners Google, Extends Founder Friday Events

YoungUpstarts

Both companies will jointly be investing in activities that foster innovation and supporting startups, beginning with Women 2.0 ‘s signature networking event Founder Friday. has held over 200 Founder Friday events in 30 global cities. To date, Women 2.0 “Google is excited to team up with Women 2.0 ”

article thumbnail

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose

Duct Tape Marketing

How to Translate Your Passion Into Your Purpose written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Liz Elting In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Liz Elting, the co-founder and CEO of the award-winning TransPerfect. Let's get started. (00:29): This is John Jantsch.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

1- I credit my co-founder. I credit my co-founder Eric Frothingham with coming up with our name. In the 90’s, there was a famous TV spot in Spain from Renault tagging the new young generation entering labor market. Her picture is my office as an added reminder of the woman I consider our real founder.

Naming 100
article thumbnail

10 ways you’ll probably f**k up your startup — Spook Studio — Medium

No clear vision or purpose This should be the starting point for any startup founder, but it’s often overlooked. Whilst the tide is turning, there’s still a need to educate startup founders about the competitive advantage well-designed products and services can bring. Quote from John Wilshire, Artefact Cards 4.