article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #60 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Innovative Product Design #3 – [link]. Mike Samson, Co-Founder of @crowdSPRING on Community Building & NO!SPEC Google Maps triggers military dispute between Costa Rica & Nicaragua – [link]. Wireframe Tools and Tutorials To Speed Up Your Web Design Process – [link]. SPEC Campaign [link].

article thumbnail

Entrepreneur Focus: Ashley Black and Her New Year, New You 2021 Program

The Startup Magazine

Ashley has now sold more than a million units in her product line, and she owns one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. They are all expats that have found their way to Costa Rica, one of the most energetic healing places on Earth! Dedicated to Education.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 9: Jered Lawson and Chase Adam

Steve Blank

Jered Lawson discovered a passion for community farming while in college. He also worked in the Peace Corps in Costa Rica and helped start a national health program in Haiti. ” I always had this idea that maybe I could have a hand in the production as well and… the person I fell in love with also shared that dream.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

It might be the products or the customers they deal with, or it could even be the fact that they are the ones in charge of it all. For example, all of the steps prior to the finished product including building our team, making strategic decisions, so on and so forth, are just as enjoyable to me as creating those new event or business ideas.

article thumbnail

This Weekend

Startup Lessons Learned

The next couple of days are going to be amazing, as the Lean Startup community converges on San Francisco. If you're in town Saturday night, you'll want to stop by Ignite: Lean Startup , a community-run event that features a number of new voices in the Lean Startup community. Welcome to our fair city. Also: booze. Founder, Tout.

article thumbnail

Volunteering in Guatemala

David Cohen

Long time readers may remember when I did similar trips ( China with Andrew , then Costa Rica with Delaney ) with my older kids when they were around 12 years old. There are dogs everywhere here, the community seems to be careful of them as they’re in the roads, etc. We finally got it done in February, 2024.

Guatemala 118
article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: EpicThrills

crowdSPRING Blog

So today, in honor of him, I bring the crowdSPRING community EpicThrills. Whether it’s heli-skiing in Alaska, surfing in Costa Rica, or whitewater rafting in Patagonia, we drop an unbelievable sale on an adventure in your email inbox each week. We’re talking hiking Mt. What are some industry specific challenges you faced? .