article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

16- Rise of citizen developers. 2021 is going to be the year of the citizen developer – someone without formal software development training who uses IT tools and technology to create a business application. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Michael Kuech, Your Super ! #16-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: Exciting Companies Lined Up For Microsoft Startup Grant Finals

ReadWriteStart

What I find exciting about Freshdesk is that they may be able to do the same thing in customer support that Zoho did in CRM: a drastic downshifting of the price-point of a full-functionality, differentiated, cutting edge customer support solution. Toward that end, they have created two products.

India 123
article thumbnail

5 things that suck (about hiring new employees) and 10 things companies can do about it

crowdSPRING Blog

For software developers 37signals has a great job board as does TechCocktail and if you’re looking for design talent Krop , Smashing Magazine , and elegant.ly they know how to write (a critical differentiator when choosing between two otherwise qualified applicants), 2. are great places to post your job.

Hiring 99
article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Benjamin Kuker May 17, 2011 Tweet I have a feeling I might step on a few toes with this article, but finding a technical cofounder for an online business idea is a topic that I’ve seen come up often across a number of business community websites. Our Newsletters Contact Us. About Virtuosi Media. Our Services.

article thumbnail

How to Use Storytelling in Business to Build Captivated Audiences

ConversionXL

It also demonstrates how important storytelling is to their brand identity and differentiation strategy. Keep your customers engaged with community-based stories. The main character is Jason, a software developer working from home. Post-purchase community stories have no place in the consideration phase.

Audience 153
article thumbnail

How to Compete Against Open Source Competition

Software By Rob

The Differentiators The areas that kill the most time when consuming open source software are: Installation process Documentation Support Usability I’m sure we can all point out a handful of open source projects that have decent documentation and decent usability. 299/user for Vault vs. $0/user for Subversion? 22 Rob on 08.11.09