article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Share Tips on Building an Ecommerce Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Danielle Sabrina, Society22 PR ! #3- 27- Find a unique selling proposition Photo Credit: Jordan Adair My top tip when building a successful e-commerce business is to focus on differentiation. Thanks to Jordan Adair, Shirt Max ! Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Tell us in the comments below.

eCommerce 134
article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brian Jones, Nuts & Bolts of PR ! #4- Photo Credit: Jordan Benold. Thanks to Jordan Benold, Benold Financial Planning ! #19- To be part of a community of high energy, positive problems solvers makes every day fun and inspiring. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Photo Credit: Desmond Harvey.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I focused on what it is I do, I want to be approachable to the community and also I thought it important to express an idea of ‘moving with the times’, being fresh, consistent with modern practices and the such. When I think of brand affinity, I think of brands like Apple, Starbucks, Jordan. Photo Credit: Erika Hardison.

Naming 105
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Photo Credit: Jordan Barnett. Kapow Meggings was born’’ Thanks to Jordan Barnett, Kapow Meggings ! #10- Thanks to Heather Krug, Heather Krug PR & Marketing ! #11- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Kimberly Urosek. Thanks to Kimberly Urosek, Kin-Soul ! #9- 9- Developed from super-hero cues.

Naming 100
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

While I would like to say there was a very expensive marketing and PR campaign for our company that really was not the case. As a communicator and storyteller, I put a premium on seeking out the core values and truths about the clients that I work with and tie these core aspects into every story that we tell. Photo Credit: Andi Graham.

Naming 55
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #78 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Amazing Michael Jordan typeface poster – [link]. Malawi Boy Builds Windmill Out of Junk – [link]. 20 most hilarious movie poster remakes – [link]. 80+ Very Creative and Funny Photoshopped Images – [link]. Carnival 2011 – 43 spectacularly vibrant photos of celebrations around the world – [link].

article thumbnail

Top 4 Networking Tips From Startup Founders

YoungUpstarts

The truth is if you’re passionate about what you do and are a generous person in the moment, that generosity will come back to you.” – Jordan Wills, Cloud9 Smarthome. This is further supported by the huge number of digital industry sites and communities that help entrepreneurs keep up to date on relevant topics.