Remove Agile Remove Community Remove Cost Remove Product Development
article thumbnail

Lessons Learned: Product development leverage

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Sunday, April 26, 2009 Product development leverage Leverage has once again become a dirty word in the world of finance, and rightly so. But I want to talk about a different kind of leverage, the kind that you can get in product development. Its a key lean startup concept. Yeah, weve got that.

article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Share Their Views on Writing a Business Plan or Not

Hearpreneur

That way you can focus on what's important and not worry about whether or not your marketing strategy or product development process makes sense. 14- No, as I relied on customer feedback Photo Credit: Michael Mastin I relied on agility and adaptability. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Michael E.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their One Prediction for Business in 2022

Hearpreneur

To prevent hackers from gaining access to your business's checking account, use low-cost software and dual controls to strengthen your payment processes. Think of the agility that comes with CAI, etc. Companies will also be able to simplify product. development and educate customers about their services in the best way possible.

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

Tesla has always put a huge emphasis on product development and technological advancement. For me, it's a live example of agile and sustainable business. It cuts production time and costs in half without compromising functionality or style. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Goes Lean

Steve Blank

In July the NGA hosted the inaugural 2016 Intelligence Community Innovation Conference with attendees from across the Department of Defense and public sector. The end result is often that change can happen but it is going to come at the cost of disruption and difficulty.”. Challenges in Embracing Innovation in Government Agencies.

Lean 178
article thumbnail

The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Goes Lean

Steve Blank

In July the NGA hosted the inaugural 2016 Intelligence Community Innovation Conference with attendees from across the Department of Defense and public sector. The end result is often that change can happen but it is going to come at the cost of disruption and difficulty.”. Challenges in Embracing Innovation in Government Agencies.

Lean 178
article thumbnail

Lessons Learned: Lean hiring tips

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Monday, January 19, 2009 Lean hiring tips In preparing for the strategy series panel this week, I have been doing some thinking about costs. I want to talk specifics, and when you come right down to it, most technology startups dont have a very interesting cost structure. Another terrific post, Eric.

Lean 140