Remove Arizona Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Software
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Business Software. Why Arizona Bay started taking stock from its customers instead of cash. Last spring, Dave Graham , founder of software consulting firm Arizona Bay, learned that a major client, Jumpstart Automotive Media, had been acquired for more than $80 million. ); Login or signup.

Arizona 40
article thumbnail

Who are the Major Revenue-Based Investing VCs?

David Teten

In 2019 we partnered with several revenue-based lending providers, effectively creating a marketplace. “. Manuge continues, “Corl connects to a business’ bank accounts, accounting software, payment processors, and other digital services to collect 10,000+ historical data points that are analyzed in real-time. Bigfoot Capital.

Revenue 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Did Prior to Starting Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

He also didn’t believe in supporting the community and supporting local organizations through our skills. More importantly, we continue to help the community through pro-bono projects, supporting non-profits and charitable campaigns, and giving back where and when we can. You’re abandoned by partners you once relied upon.

article thumbnail

A Few Key People Really Can Make a Huge Difference

Both Sides of the Table

Seattle should be the envy of any non Silicon Valley tech community in the country. And that is precisely my thoughts for Seattle and what I plan to deliver on Thursday night: Which few key community leaders are going to step up and get those neurons properly firing and connected? My recipe for Seattle or your community: 1.

Seattle 317
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

For example, Twelve has partnered with Daimler and can recreate ingredients needed to make car parts. Slack is a company that I admire because they have been able to put themselves in the shoes of their users, and figure out what they need from their software. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Finding New Customers In Untapped Places

Duct Tape Marketing

Pam is an author, community builder, consultant, and former corporate director of training and development at Barclays Global Investors. In this episode, I sat down with author and community builder, Pamela Slim, to discuss key concepts from her new book – The Widest Net. Marketing Podcast with Pamela Slim. This is John Jantsch.

Customer 100
article thumbnail

How Investors Are Increasing Their Returns Through Collaboration and Technology

David Teten

Mr. Lindzon has more than 20 years experience in the financial community acting in both an entrepreneurial and investing capacity. With a unique vision for starting and successfully managing innovative companies, he is the Managing Partner of Social Leverage, a holding company that invests in early stage web businesses.