article thumbnail

Community Banking Trends for 2021

Board Effect

Ordinarily, the community banking trends from 2020 would provide a glimpse of what’s to come in 2021, but to say the least, 2020 was an extremely unusual year. Your community bank needs to stay in the loop of banking trends because banks play a central role in society, and we live in a continually evolving world.

Community 105
article thumbnail

Embracing Technology to Build an Effective Community Healthcare Board

Board Effect

As a board member of a community healthcare nonprofit, working within the rapidly evolving landscape of healthcare, you probably face a multitude of challenges that require problem solving and innovative solutions. Introducing governance technology can help improve your boards’ efficiency, communication, and clarity.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

Rally Gives $1.3 Million To The Boulder Community

Feld Thoughts

After getting up at 5, having a delightful run at 6, walking Brooks, and then hanging with Amy for four minutes, I got in my car and drove over to Rally Software for their Big 1% Give Back event. Part of that vision became the agile software development products that Rally makes. But Ryan’s vision was always bigger than that.

Community 182
article thumbnail

How Bill Gates Was A Role Model For New Entrepreneurs

Startup Professionals Musings

In my opinion, Bill Gates would have failed without his partners Steve Ballmer, and Paul Allen. Enlist community of support. You need to convince a thousand partners that they can become winners, if they join you as believers. Steve came from Procter & Gamble Co., That’s real viral marketing.

article thumbnail

Mature Companies Can Learn Many Things From Startups

Startup Professionals Musings

In my opinion, Bill Gates would have failed without his partners Steve Ballmer, and Paul Allen. Enlist community of support. You need to convince a thousand partners that they can become winners, if they join you as believers. Steve came from Procter & Gamble Co., That’s real viral marketing.

Startup 205
article thumbnail

6 Ways Credit Unions Can Reach Data Maturity with Smart Technology Use

Board Effect

By tapping into data analytics, Delta Community Credit Union (DCCU) in Georgia has built a comprehensive view of members’ preferences and needs. The National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is encouraging credit unions to evaluate and partner with fintechs so they can remain competitive.