Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Michigan Remove Networking
article thumbnail

Social Networking and Business Value

SoCal CTO

Just a quick note that I'll be moderating a Technology Council Event : Social Networking as a Business Strategy May 19, 2009 - Culver City Social networking media are used on a daily basis to grow businesses and expand career opportunities. Corporations increasingly see social media as a key PR, communications and marketing medium.

article thumbnail

For Example! My EG Conference Experience

The Startup Magazine

Hawley’s work has been featured in media outlets such as National Geographic , Time , and the New York Times , as well as on numerous television networks. I witnessed the barrier between stage and audience being removed. In 2015, as a full-time mom, she took on the US government in her small town of Flint, Michigan.

Haiti 85
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

SXSW Pitch Finalist: Hemafuse

Austin Startup

See the Hemafuse pitch in the category of Health, Wearables & Wellbeing Technology (5 pm to 6 pm Sunday, March 15) before a live audience and a panel of expert judges. Yarina spoke about the meaning of Sisu in Finnish, the importance of building community, and what she loves about being in Baltimore. The majority of our $2.9M

article thumbnail

Local Marketing Strategies For Your Small Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Laura earned an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BFA at Carnegie Mellon University. But for small businesses — the changes have been revolutionary, often leveling the playing field and providing a way to reach their customers and new audiences in a low-cost, targeted, and personalized way. Like this show? Duct Tape Transcript.

article thumbnail

The 4 Commitments To Grow Your Reach Online

Duct Tape Marketing

In April 2022, Becky published her first book, Reach: Create the Biggest Possible Audience for Your Message, Book, or Cause. More About Becky Robinson: Get your copy or audiobook of Reach: Create the Biggest Possible Audience for Your Message, Book, or Cause. What's the size of your audience? Connect with Becky. Like this show?

article thumbnail

How To Improve Your Local Marketing Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Laura earned an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BFA at Carnegie Mellon University. But for small businesses — the changes have been revolutionary, often leveling the playing field and providing a way to reach their customers and new audiences in a low-cost, targeted, and personalized way. So, Laura, welcome to the show.

article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

This led me to realize there were two huge gaping holes in the industry, not just in terms of the way the industry served its customers – although undoubtedly this was a problem – but more importantly, inefficiencies and wastage that were always going to stop the private jet industry being accepted by a wider audience.