Remove Bootstrapping Remove Community Remove Incubator Remove Partner
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

10 Ways To Get The Capital You Need For Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

Negotiate an advance from a strategic partner or customer. Join a startup incubator or accelerator. These organizations, like Y Combinator , are very popular these days, and are often associated with major universities, community development organizations, or even large companies. Solicit venture capital investors.

Equity 266
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Alternative Funding Sources For Your New Venture

Negotiate an advance from a strategic partner or customer. Join a startup incubator or accelerator. These organizations, like Y Combinator , are very popular these days, and are often associated with major universities, community development organizations, or even large companies. Solicit venture capital investors.

Equity 436
article thumbnail

10 Ways Entrepreneurs Find Money To Start A Business

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: 1M/1M Announces Partnership With MAD Incubator, Malaysia

ReadWriteStart

At this week's One Million by One Million roundtable, we announced a very important partnership with MAD Incubator, Malaysia for entrepreneurship development in the region. This is our first major partnership with an incubator whereby MAD will adopt the 1M/1M methodology to foster Silicon Valley-style technopreneurship in Malaysia.

Malaysia 114
article thumbnail

Let Me Count The Ways Entrepreneurs Fund Startups

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: VCs, Angels, Incubators, Accelerators - What Are You Doing With Your Rejects?

ReadWriteStart

I recently wrote a blog post that I believe is worth pointing out in the context of the strategy roundtables: VCs, Angels, Incubators, Accelerators - What Are You Doing With Your Rejects? I'd like to hear from venture capitalists, angel investors, incubators, and accelerators on this topic. His firm invests in four.

Incubator 116