Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove Public Relations Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

Love Your Communication Results

Rembrandt Communications

After all, the way you communicate establishes how members of your target market decide whether or not they want to do business with you. If you haven’t reviewed your sales processes, marketing campaigns, public relations’ strategies, and all of the other ways you communicate with your audiences recently, take a detailed look at the results.

article thumbnail

6 Ways Credit Unions Can Reach Data Maturity with Smart Technology Use

Board Effect

By tapping into data analytics, Delta Community Credit Union (DCCU) in Georgia has built a comprehensive view of members’ preferences and needs. These types of collaborative partnerships, powered by technology innovations, are one way that organizations can work together to both use data and serve communities.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Ways Schools and Colleges Can Reach Data Maturity with Smart Technology Use

Board Effect

By adopting data-driven decision-making underpinned by technology, educational boards can increase success to ensure their organizations make meaningful contributions to the communities they serve. Partners such as Diligent bring experience with mission-driven organizations to make the dream achievable while staying in-budget.

article thumbnail

6 Ways Nonprofits Can Reach Data Maturity with Smart Technology Use 

Board Effect

By adopting data-driven decision-making, underpinned by technology, nonprofit boards can increase success to ensure their organizations make meaningful contributions to the communities they serve. Partners such as Diligent bring experience with mission-driven organizations to make the dreamable achievable while staying in-budget.

article thumbnail

6 Ways Nonprofits Can Reach Data Maturity with Smart Technology Use 

Board Effect

By adopting data-driven decision-making, underpinned by technology, nonprofit boards can increase success to ensure their organizations make meaningful contributions to the communities they serve. Partners such as Diligent bring experience with mission-driven organizations to make the dreamable achievable while staying in-budget.

article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing: a 7+7 Primer (Pt. 1)

crowdSPRING Blog

Mid- to large-size companies can also benefit from the lean methodology and one way to do so is by actively leveraging crowds of workers: designers , software engineers , testers , writers , customer support people , customers, market researchers , and dozens of other groups via the Internet.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I started Rising Star Reviews because I’ve always had a passion for helping small businesses. Every day I get to see how my company helps so many small businesses get the appreciation they deserve from online reviews from their own hard-earned happy customers. Thanks to Chas Cooper, Rising Star Reviews ! #9-