Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Fractional CTO
article thumbnail

Take 5 minutes to help other Austin entrepreneurs and vote in the SXSW Panel Picker!

Austin Startup

Being part of a community means lifting each other up and one easy way you can do that is with your mouse clicks… please take 5 minutes to go and vote for these other Austin entrepreneurs! If you are in the Austin startup community and have another panel to promote, please leave it in the comments below!

article thumbnail

Tech Diversity & Inclusion Allies at SXSW

Austin Startup

Austin Diversity Evangelists Mellie Price Director of Diversity Capital Factory Managing Director, Health CoLab Dell Medical School Mellie Price is a successful entrepreneur, angel investor, venture capitalist, and now university commercialization disruption at the Dell Medical School at the University of Texas.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

1- I credit my co-founder. I credit my co-founder Eric Frothingham with coming up with our name. So we decided to create our own JASP tag to define that new generation of engineers and entrepreneurs aiming to transform the world. Having a brand behind a strong title can make all the difference in the world. #1-

Naming 100
article thumbnail

Health Tech Entrepreneur Builds a Business Focusing on Improving The Lives of Tens of Thousands

Hearpreneur

Todd McGuire is the Chief Technology Officer and co-founder of startup incentaHEALTH and we had to the opportunity to hear from him about starting business, the future of the company and what entrepreneurship means to him. I am the co-founder and CTO of the digital health care company incentaHEALTH.

article thumbnail

Episode 44: Communication and Credibility with Scott Spiro and Tony Lillios

Mike Michalowicz

Scott Spiro is founder and President of Computer Solutions Group, Inc (CSG), and author of the book “Hassle Free Computer Support”. CSG offers its clients both an outsourced Chief Technology Officer and an entire I.T. department for a fraction of the price of hiring these resources in-house. Tony Lillios.

article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: Horizon

Austin Startup

They’re pioneering a new dimension of gaming that belongs to its players and building a crypto video game arcade called Arcadeum, which is a community-driven platform for decentralized games where players enjoy the freedom of true digital ownership, open economies, provable fairness, privacy, and the ability to earn real-world value through play.

article thumbnail

I am a proud Mexican-American “Tejano” who grew up in South Texas.

Austin Startup

I started Good Dog Labs in early 2014 and a year later I officially became a co-founder with the on-boarding of my brother Dino in 2015. Dino and I Co-Founded Good Dog Labs, with the vision of changing how the Identity and Access Management industry looks at solving major problems in addition to having a keen mission of family first.

Texas 48