article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #60 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Getting Your Startup Started With Payments – [link]. Important insight – Harsh Realities From 500 Startups Founders – [link]. SPEC Campaign [link].

article thumbnail

Andrew McCubbins: An Entrepreneur Solving World Problems From Salt Lake City, Utah

YoungUpstarts

Working with GlobalAware he went to Costa Rica with his wife and children to help start a church and a community center. As a successful entrepreneur, he used his influence and resources to help start a center that will help the local community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneur Focus: Ashley Black and Her New Year, New You 2021 Program

The Startup Magazine

They are all expats that have found their way to Costa Rica, one of the most energetic healing places on Earth! The post Entrepreneur Focus: Ashley Black and Her New Year, New You 2021 Program appeared first on The Startup Magazine. To broaden the perspectives, this year she is bringing in her personal coaches.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

For me it’s always been about creating a company and a culture that would have an indelible impact not just on my family and loved ones, but on the community at large. If I can help fellow purpose-driven businesses in my community reach their goals, then I can have an exponential impact on the planet too — and that’s awesome.”.

article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: EpicThrills

crowdSPRING Blog

So today, in honor of him, I bring the crowdSPRING community EpicThrills. Whether it’s heli-skiing in Alaska, surfing in Costa Rica, or whitewater rafting in Patagonia, we drop an unbelievable sale on an adventure in your email inbox each week. Plus, I always love supporting a fellow Chicago startup!

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 9: Jered Lawson and Chase Adam

Steve Blank

It follows the entrepreneurial journeys of founders sharing their experiences of what it takes to build a startup – from restaurants to rocket scientists, to online gifts to online groceries to entrepreneurial education and more. Jered Lawson discovered a passion for community farming while in college.

article thumbnail

Volunteering in Guatemala

David Cohen

Long time readers may remember when I did similar trips ( China with Andrew , then Costa Rica with Delaney ) with my older kids when they were around 12 years old. There are dogs everywhere here, the community seems to be careful of them as they’re in the roads, etc. We finally got it done in February, 2024.

Guatemala 118