article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2020 Lesson Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

All the teams used the Mission Model Canvas , (videos here ) Customer Development and Agile Engineering to build Minimal Viable Products, but all of their journeys were unique. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”.

Oakland 306
article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

While all the teams used the Mission Model Canvas , (videos here ), Customer Development and Agile Engineering to build Minimal Viable Products, each of their journeys was unique. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while being challenged to solve some of the toughest problems.”.

Lean 394
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2019

Steve Blank

All the teams used the Mission Model Canvas , Customer Development and Agile Engineering to build Minimal Viable Products, but all of their journeys were unique. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”. Hacking for Conservation and Development at Duke followed.

Oakland 271
article thumbnail

Diverse Lead Firms

Austin Startup

Utilizing cultural, financial, and intellectual capital, Breaux & Company helps influential brands rethink Diversity and Inclusion challenges and assists while launching new companies that solve problems for communities of color. We all have decades of experience investing in and managing the best technology companies in the world.

article thumbnail

The Evolution of Entrepreneurial Education and Corporate Innovation

Steve Blank

Lean LaunchPad class developed for Stanford. Other classes were on how to prep for VC pitches or develop the five year income statements, balance sheets and cash flows or read case studies. And the Lean LaunchPad class I developed at Stanford was the first such class. Worth a read. Teaching basic entrepreneurial appreciation.

Incubator 331
article thumbnail

How to Build a Startup Team

techcocktail.com

Tech Cocktail Connecting, educating and amplifying the startup technology community and having fun doing it since 2006. be the manager and product developer). Developer – Most likely your product requires some engineering. If you need a great Drupal developer, find a local Drupal meetup group.

article thumbnail

Cannabis Entrepreneurs Coming to Austin

Austin Startup

The last session of the event begins at 5:00 pm on Friday, April 20 and features a Pitch Competition showcasing three cannabis-based startups from around the United States: Lumen (Oakland), BDTNDR (Austin) and FLUX (Dallas). Whichever of these three startups most impresses the ACE judges receives a $1500 cash prize!

Austin 59