article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They Are Making in Their Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

I intend to release one study every three months, which I'll send to journalists in the hopes of generating viral attention on social media. In 2023 I plan to engage with my customers and social media followers more extensively. 9- Getting more active in social media. social media advertising.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #76 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! What @UnitedLinen learned in 5 years of REAL small business social media - [link]. Interesting and valuable perspective by @benkunz on ROI and social media – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Attract Talent to Your Start-up

www.inc.com

As an instant-messaging and social media service, Meebo never really had trouble finding and attracting talent. They offered employees referral bonuses, posted on job boards and committed themselves to so-called "guerilla recruiting." People would only get paid if the candidates got hired.

article thumbnail

This Week in the NYC Innovation Community – January 25, 2010

This is going to be BIG.

8AM Regulatory Scrutiny of Social Media: The Impact on PR Communicators in 2010 and Beyond. Join our panel of experts in media law, health care communications and digital/social media as we explore what this heightened government scrutiny may mean for PR practitioners, marketers and media strategists.

Haiti 60
article thumbnail

How to Have the Best Opening Day Ever

Up and Running

Do this from the start, and you’ll make any media coverage of your big opening more cohesive and easy to package. Start building your social media campaign in advance. If you are planning on waiting until your business is fully operational to start being more active on social media, don’t. Get in early.

article thumbnail

Why Your Company NEEDS to Start Playing Pokémon Go

crowdSPRING Blog

Even without marketers actively in the mix yet, businesses are finding ways to benefit from the surge in foot traffic along community streets. Put it on social media. Plan and promote a battle royale at your gym, and use social media to report the blow by blows. Restaurants, in particular, are benefiting.

article thumbnail

Paying Lip Service to Developing Entrepreneurs

Gregg Fraley, Author of Jack's Notebook

That in turn would refresh our economy, create wealth, jobs, and stable communities. Not everything can be funded through social media. I’ve always assumed that as the years go by, more and more Americans (and this extends to most of Europe and the free world) would take the entrepreneurial plunge.