Remove Advisory Board Remove Community Remove Networking Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Leaving Government for the Private Sector – Part 1

Steve Blank

Reading how she moved in 2021 from CIA ops into a quantum technology company offered insightful career transition advice for those leaving her agency. Due to length, I’ve broken it up into a three-part series. You have to do a lot of networking to create your list and build your network. It wasn’t a big jump.

article thumbnail

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Liz is a c ommunity design strategist, a community enablement architect, and the Creator of Return on Emotion. 15:20] What elements ignite a community when you’re trying to get started? [16:06] Like this show?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Endeavor Miami Takes on Scaleup Challenge

The Startup Magazine

Across the world, work spaces, maker spaces, incubators, and accelerators are opening, expanding, and making an impact on their communities, and beyond. The Endeavor Miami group is one scaleup accelerator that is overcoming those challenges and having an impact on both their community and the broader world. Scaleup Challenge.

Miami 74
article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. Our categorization is not a technical one. Additionally, Flexible VC can accommodate all types of companies, not just asset-lite, tech-enabled companies.”. Lower level of community familiarity. Of the Inc. 5000 companies, only 6.5%

article thumbnail

How to Get World Class Experts to Support Your Company

David Teten

As the former CEO of a professional expert network , I’m a firm believer in the value of speedy access to relevant experts. I was excited to see that GLG (formerly Gerson Lehrman Group), the industry leader, is now offering a professional network service geared to the needs of the startup community: GLG Share.

New York 114
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the Role of a Mentor in Their Business

Hearpreneur

And while he doesn’t technically work for the rest of my business, I feel like he does through me. We have a handful of trusted mentors we utilize sort of like an advisory board. Thanks to Chris Campbell, Review Trackers ! #22- 28- Helps in networking. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Seven Reasons Why Customer Reference Programs Fail

YoungUpstarts

And in an increasingly social and networked world — not to mention an economy where every dollar of revenue is critical — this type of third party validation is more important than ever. These may include references, referrals, testimonials, serving on advisory boards, and participating in your customer communities, he explains.