Remove Chicago Remove Community Remove PR Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Are Bold in Business

Hearpreneur

You make can either make or break the future of a business hence due diligence is necessary before making any moves. But at the end of the day, I am in my position as CEO of an 18-year firm providing IT support, cloud services, vanity numbers and CRM software because of my strengths. Thanks to Patricia Jones, Paws PR ! #5-

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #103 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Sage advice for startups on picking a PR representative – [link]. Love seeing all the VC activity in the Chicago area! Giving Due Diligence Calls Their Due – [link]. Giving Due Diligence Calls Their Due – [link]. – [link]. ar (Belgrade, Serbia) – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Few Key People Really Can Make a Huge Difference

Both Sides of the Table

Seattle should be the envy of any non Silicon Valley tech community in the country. And that is precisely my thoughts for Seattle and what I plan to deliver on Thursday night: Which few key community leaders are going to step up and get those neurons properly firing and connected? My recipe for Seattle or your community: 1.

Seattle 317
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #59 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

How To Create a Sustainable Entrepreneurial Community – [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template tco use today) – [link]. Chicago Sun Times writes about crowdSPING’s 2010 Chicago Innovation Award – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #125 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

4 Code-Free Steps to Launch Your Business Website – [link]. What Every Start-up Should Know about PR – [link]. 4 Code-Free Steps to Launch Your Business Website – [link]. QR Code-Enabled Condoms Let You Check-In When Having ‘Safe Sex’ – [link]. Disruptions: Time to Review F.A.A.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #56 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The image on the left is “The Bean&# in Chicago – photographed in HDR. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template tco use today) – [link]. Five Useful Design Techniques and Coding Solutions For Web Designers – [link]. image credit: papalars.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #31 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

How to Kill the Design Community – [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link]. The Dirty Secret About Software and Product Features – [link]. The Dirty Secret About Software and Product Features – [link].