article thumbnail

3 Ways To Brand Your Startup Using Social Media

YoungUpstarts

From 2010 to 2012, the percentage of Americans following brands on social media jumped from 16 percent to 33 percent. Facebook influences the spending habits of social media users like no other network. DJ Miller is a graduate student at the University of Tampa. by DJ Miller. In 2012, that number jumped to 47 percent.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Jacob Dayan, Community Tax ! #4- Entrepreneurship makes it easy for me to prioritize my family and my community. Entrepreneurship and Business have a demonized look in current American Society, but entrepreneurs and SMEs aren’t the evil villains media has painted them to be. 4- Being with the family.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs Dedicated To Steve Jobs, Reinforcing Mission To Restructure Capitalism

ReadWriteStart

And between the free and premium programs, as well as the blog, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, we have a community of more than 200,000 people engaged in the initiative at various levels. Dan Stewart, from Tampa/St. In parallel, he is also building a product business that has emerged out of his work with social media campaigns.

article thumbnail

The best nonprofit events board members should know about this year

Board Effect

Community engagement ideas: Board members are always looking for ways to engage with their communities, mobilize volunteers, and address their community’s unique needs. Events are a good place to learn more about community engagement initiatives.

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

Our personal injury law firm in Tampa, Hancock Injury Attorneys, felt the effects of the pandemic early on. We have built a great support system of brands that have helped each other with engagement through social media, blogs, videos and promotions. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Photo Credit: Gabby Massari.

article thumbnail

The Very Best Digital Metrics For 15 Different Companies!

Occam's Razor

For example, Salesforce spends tons of people/money on social media posting/activity and you can see this on display on their Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other presence. Newspapers: Tampa Bay Times. You’ll see my pet peeves about what media entities don’t measure in this cluster of recommendations…. A quick best practice.

Metrics 141
article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I use my social media and massive amounts of public outreach to bring awareness to my program (my Instagram grew to 12,000 engaged followers). I was tired of reading about dog food company recalls every time I opened up the news or social media. Tampa Bay community and make a difference in people’s lives.