article thumbnail

Does Drupal Suffice For Your Enterprise Needs?

YoungUpstarts

W e will also discuss how Drupal supports the web system of enterprises and helps them boost their commerce, community, and content and how it fits seamlessly to deliver enterprise ready solutions. Does It Boost Your SEO? Generate website sitemap with “XML Sitemap” module. Open Social – For setting up a community website.

India 191
article thumbnail

5 Things to Compare When Choosing an eCommerce Platform

Up and Running

SEO benefits. What is SEO ? Now, SEO for an ecommerce website requires a great deal of due diligence by the site owner, regardless of the platform. When you’re choosing your ecommerce platform, take a step back and assess your SEO needs, your own skills in web development, and how you see your store in the future.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

12 Things a Small Business Owner Can Do to Get the Most Out of WordPress

Duct Tape Marketing

Get Your SEO in Shape. The Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin is the most popular search engine visibility plugin. It controls title/description tags, avoids duplicate content, and sets up an XML sitemap for search engines. ThemeForest has thousands of low-cost templates that can be customized with some know-how. Contact Form 7.

article thumbnail

Redesign of Teten.com and TheVirtualHandshake.com

David Teten

They also have great support in their forums and an active development community. and import the xml file. Since StudioPress has built in SEO, I was able to remove other plugins like SEO Title Tags and All In One SEO. We changed the color scheme of teten.com to green, in order to match the color scheme of ffvc.com.

XML 122
article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. XML Tutorials. Benjamin Kuker May 17, 2011 Tweet I have a feeling I might step on a few toes with this article, but finding a technical cofounder for an online business idea is a topic that I’ve seen come up often across a number of business community websites. Terms of Use. Newsletters. Write For Us.

article thumbnail

Bridging the Gap: How Semantic Web can move into the mainstream through SXSW

Austin Startup

Best Buy uses RDFa and has shown a 30% increase in their SEO efforts. The Semantic Web is already changing the way we search, do SEO, find information, integrate data and create web applications. It was a simple and extremely powerful idea, and SMW now encompasses an active worldwide developer community. What is the next step?

article thumbnail

Winning the Game of Search with Tools

Duct Tape Marketing

This also explains why content and social are foundational aspects of SEO today. SEO Tools for Small Business. SEO Tools for Small Business. List of the best SEO tools for small business marketing. WordPress SEO Plugin. MOZ: Try out PRO: The Web''s Most Popular SEO and Social Monitoring Software - Moz.

Search 69