article thumbnail

Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash on the Benefits of 3D Construction 

The Startup Magazine

COBOD, headquartered in Denmark, is the largest 3D construction printing provider in the world. “We Ziad El Chaar, Dar Al Arkan vice chairman, said that the company’s goal “is to develop the Kingdom’s real estate sector by integrating the latest trends and technologies, drawn from global best practices to enhance our industry locally.” . “We

article thumbnail

4 Best Websites To Apply For Accelerators And Incubators

YoungUpstarts

To improve your chance of getting recruited, here are four of the best websites to apply for these elusive programs globally. I happened to be one of the judges for the Colossus Inno 2017 competition that awarded $100,000 grand prize to BluSense Diagnostics from Denmark. I must say the user experience is pretty intuitive to use.

Incubator 127
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Here’s to You, Women in Business

Up and Running

If you’re an active part of your city or town’s community, you may have noticed a sudden spike in the number of activities and events relating to business and entrepreneurship. If you’re asking, “Why have a women’s day during Global Entrepreneurship Week?”, How are women around the world celebrating?

Iceland 138
article thumbnail

[US][Competition] U.S. Chamber of Commerce DREAM BIG Small Business Of The Year Award 2012

YoungUpstarts

The seven featured companies have already proven their worth as winners of the Blue Ribbon Award for innovative business practices and contributions to their local communities. The company operates a unique policy that requires each of its employees to spend at least one day each month volunteering in the local community.

article thumbnail

6 Forward-thinking Businesses That Are Making the World a Better Place

Up and Running

Bonus points for the fact that they partner with the social enterprise Vision Spring to facilitate training for optometrists and eye glass manufacturers in the same countries that they donate glasses to (India, Guatemala, and Bangladesh to name a few), so the communities also receive opportunities for sustainable income.

Denmark 60
article thumbnail

4 Best Websites to Apply for Acceleration and Incubation Programs

Kodorra

To improve your chance of getting recruited, here are four of the best websites to apply for these elusive programs globally. I happened to be one of the judges for the Colossus Inno 2017 competition that awarded $100,000 grand prize to BluSense Diagnostics from Denmark. I must say the user experience is pretty intuitive to use.

article thumbnail

37 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

When you support that platform with inspirational and informative subject matter that helps guide people along the way, and then offer them a community of service providers who can help round out their team—well, that’s the ticket. We are transforming publishing for the 21st century. That’s massive. 9) Horrible Experience.