article thumbnail

Joint Statement by Colorado High-Tech Companies on COVID-19

Feld Thoughts

I’ve been involved with a number of leaders in the Colorado tech community since Wednesday morning as we’ve aggressively mobilized to address the Covid-19 crisis. Huge kudos to Bryan Leach at iBotta and Rachel Carlson at Guild Education for providing urgent and effective leadership here. Every hour counts.

Colorado 168
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Denver, CO. Boulder, CO.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Denver is also one of the most educated cities in the US.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Denver is also one of the most educated cities in the US.

article thumbnail

The National Day of Civic Hacking

Feld Thoughts

Over 5000 people in 87 locations will be joining up to use their talents to make their communities a better place. The National Day of Civic Hacking is the first of a yearly event created by the White House to gather Citizen Engineers and have them use newly accessible government data to improve their communities and our entire society.

Denver 137
article thumbnail

Techstars and The Nature Conservancy

Feld Thoughts

Amy and I were part of the public announcement this week in Denver. Heather Tallis , TNC’s Global Managing Director and Lead Scientist for Strategy Innovation, generously participated in our August 2017 Anchor Point Fellowship in Global Leadership Conference. TNC’s global reach makes it a very exciting organization to support.

article thumbnail

Helping To End The Stigma Around Mental Health By Talking About It

Feld Thoughts

One of them is Chris Heivly who is now working at Techstars with me and a few others on a new set of products around the concept of startup communities. Let’s open up the conversation around it and what it means to our community and industry.” I get to work with many incredibly brave and insightful people.

Denver 87