article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. I credit my co-founder Eric Frothingham with coming up with our name. 2- Combination of two names. 6- Name describing our story.

Naming 103
article thumbnail

Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO

rapidrollout.wordpress.com

Web Startup Lessons Advice from a CTO and Entrepreneur Home About Startup Advice: When to Use a Consulting CTO There are not many to be found. Most likely, this is a person who is a serial entrepreneur and was the chief technology officer for two or more web startups. .&#

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Alliteration of an existing name. I came up with my business name by finding one unique trait that defines my business personality.

Naming 105
article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. That’s the first time I’ve seen that name, actually. No, my real name is Jonathan. My stage name is Jono.

article thumbnail

Are You Putting Your Rock Star Customers To Work?

YoungUpstarts

If you can harness the knowledge, natural enthusiasm, and peer influence of your very best customers — I call them “Rock Star” customers — they’ll market, sell, and help develop breakthrough products for your firm better than your internal resources can do, and often at a fraction of the cost. Not necessarily.

Customer 154
article thumbnail

Episode 44: Communication and Credibility with Scott Spiro and Tony Lillios

Mike Michalowicz

In 2013, CSG was named one of the top 100 I.T. CSG offers its clients both an outsourced Chief Technology Officer and an entire I.T. department for a fraction of the price of hiring these resources in-house. For Scott, that means going out into the community and networking. Credibility is everything.

article thumbnail

Should You Share Equity with Consultants?

www.inc.com

Join our community. Technology | Thursdays. Naming a Business. Office and Operations. Should You Share Equity with Consultants? Science and Technology Technology. We had a rough time early on," says Parker, president and chief technology officer of Roving Software Inc. ,