Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Public Relations
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Photo Credit: Will Bachman.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I started R Public Relations on a wing and a prayer, but my reputation in the public relations world has followed me to success. The market is over bloated with solutions of all sorts claiming that they’ll improve your business routine, but very few of them succeed at that. Thanks to Sahil Gupta, Patch Homes ! #19

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 great viral marketing campaigns (and what small businesses can learn from them!)

crowdSPRING Blog

At crowdSPRING we talk a great deal about how we can leverage our limited marketing resources to drive traffic and revenues and build strong community. Other tactics leverage partnerships with other businesses to create mutual value and introduce our respective communities to one another’s services or product offering.

Viral 107
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Digital marketing is a steep learning curve for many hoteliers, our mission is to make it easy for them. While I would like to say there was a very expensive marketing and PR campaign for our company that really was not the case. Our marketing stems around the message “welcome to the Good Life.” Photo Credit: Courtnie Nein.

Naming 55
article thumbnail

Wednesday Guest Stars :: Small Business Marketing Blog from Duct.

Duct Tape Marketing

SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING Home About Consulting Products Programs Workshops Blog Resources Contact Subscribe by RSS Subscribe to Duct Tape Marketing by Email Small Business Week 2011 Our winners! The Referral Engine – Teaching Your Business to Market Itself – by John Jantsch.

article thumbnail

How to Attract and Retain Customers :: Small Business Marketing.

Duct Tape Marketing

SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING Home About Consulting Products Programs Workshops Blog Resources Contact Subscribe by RSS Subscribe to Duct Tape Marketing by Email Small Business Week 2011 Our winners! The Referral Engine – Teaching Your Business to Market Itself – by John Jantsch.

article thumbnail

One Thing About Marketing Strategy :: Small Business Marketing.

Duct Tape Marketing