Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Green Remove Non-Compete
article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

For example, it still heavily relies on print advertising (bridal magazines) and brides were limited to only shopping in brick and mortar stores to find their wedding attire. I desired to use the non-analytical side of my brain to create, inspire, lead, and find a new type of success. Greene, Land Carroll & Blair PC ! #20

article thumbnail

Marketing and Growth Lessons for Uncertain Times

ConversionXL

Jocz , you may need to change how you segment your audience: Marketers typically segment according to demographics (“over 40,” say, or “new parent” or “middle income”) or lifestyle (“traditionalist” or “going green”). But your community does matter. If you have the resources, competing may be less expensive during a downturn.

Marketing 121
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Open a Marijuana Dispensary

Up and Running

It’s also important that most, if not all members of your community (even the non-users who won’t be your customers) are comfortable with a dispensary in their area. Another community, you can find out that information. Look in local publications for dispensary advertisements, both brick-and-mortar, and delivery.

article thumbnail

How I Found a Great CTO

www.huffingtonpost.com

Minted.com is both a global design community and stationery retailer. Independent graphic designers from all over the world submit designs to our ongoing design competitions, and Minteds community votes to tell us what to sell. To sum up, heres what I would do again as a non-technical founder looking for a technical co-founder or CTO.

CTO 43
article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Break Through The Noise With Their Business

Hearpreneur

As a coaching firm, we practice unconditional positive regard in all that we do, which resonates with our community and sets us apart from our competition. How clearly are you communicating that reason in your marketing copy? #10- We have announced collaborations with Green Circle, Neill Distribution and Intercoiffure America Canada.

article thumbnail

Building a Great Startup Board Pt. 2

Reid Hoffman

But it could also be a non-financial challenge, like being a social media company and facing attacks from multiple points of the political spectrum. And because white, East Asian, and South Asian men are so overrepresented in the VC community right now, your investor board members might be limited in how much they contribute to diversity.

Startup 36
article thumbnail

Two Amazing Bar Charts: % Content Consumption, % Share of Search

Occam's Razor

But sometimes going outside our analytics tools can yield non-normal insights that can deliver a competitive advantage. For www.ti.com the content clusters might be: Products, Applications, Tools & Software, Support, Community, Sample & Buy etc. " To think you just managed to get those little green bar's worth.

Search 135