Remove Arizona Remove Community Remove Developer Remove Internet
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Internet and Online Business. Research & Development. Why Arizona Bay started taking stock from its customers instead of cash. Jumpstart was one of Grahams first clients; it signed on shortly after he founded Arizona Bay, in 2000. ); Login or signup. Welcome | Logout. Forgot login ? Advertising.

Arizona 40
article thumbnail

Micro-Multinationals, And How They Will Define Our Era

YoungUpstarts

Back in early 2003, a Dane named Janus Friis and a Swede named Niklas Zennström had an idea for a software application, and founded a business with the help of three Estonian software developers. They set about registering an internet domain name and preparing for the release of a Beta version of their app later that year.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

The company has opened the doors for new and enriching advancements in the age of space development. After starting as a design company, they developed their own product that people loved, and they scaled it so millions of people could use it. for how they’ve disrupted application development across all sectors.

article thumbnail

How Investors Are Increasing Their Returns Through Collaboration and Technology

David Teten

Mr. Lindzon has more than 20 years experience in the financial community acting in both an entrepreneurial and investing capacity. Mr. Lindzon’s new media and internet business investments also include: Limos.com, Blogtalkradio.com, Buddy Media, Ticketfly, Assistly, Bit.ly and Tweetdeck (purchased by Twitter in June 2011).

article thumbnail

How a crappy promotion led to me being a software engineer

Austin Startup

My undergrad was in Nutritional Science at UT Austin, and I have a graduate business degree from Arizona State University. That no-longer-stranger turned out to own a software consulting company in Austin and tentatively offered me a software developer role to start in January 2017.

article thumbnail

Is the World Actually Getting Better?

The Startup Magazine

For example, an addiction treatment Arizona facility like The River Source offers a detoxification process that includes integrative medical care, which of course, is not something that could be delivered remotely but which is equally not something available to the average person 100 years ago. Students of any age can access the internet.

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

1- I turned to the internet. Disparaged I turned to the internet, and found two gems: leandomainsearch dot com (my favorite) and domainr dot com. Being it was in 1992, before the internet was born and you had to have letterhead and envelopes designed, we wanted to start a bartending service here in Phoenix Arizona.

Naming 126