Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Customer Development Remove New York
article thumbnail

Women 2.0 » FounderDating: How I Found My Co-Founder

www.women2.org

female founders. founder friday. Lessons learned from female founders and women entrepreneurs. WHATS HOT: EVENTS NEWS LEARN CAREER VIDEOS ESPAÑOL. Startup Quote: Wendy Tan White on Building a Successful Startup » FounderDating: How I Found My Co-Founder. Scoring Founder “Dates” On My Own.

article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. I just need to find a technical co-founder.&# So, why should they pick you?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The cardinal sin of community management

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Friday, September 11, 2009 The cardinal sin of community management Once you have a product launched, you will the face the joys – and the despair – of a community that grows up around it. Most normal customers – even among early adopters - do not pay attention to the trolls.

Community 158
article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 20: Nayeem Hussain and Will Zell

Steve Blank

Funding challenges and other issues founders face in the early days of starting up were the focus of interviews with the latest guests on Entrepreneurs are Everywhere , my radio show on SiriusXM Channel 111 (airing weekly Thursdays at 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern). Joining me in SiriusXM’s studio in New York were. Nayeem Hussain.

article thumbnail

Bigger in Bend – Building a Regional Startup Cluster–part 1 of 3

Steve Blank

When Customer Development and the Lean Startup were just a sketch on the napkin, Dino Vendetti, a VC at Bay Partners, was one of the first venture capitalists I shared my ideas with. Over the years we brainstormed about how Lean entrepreneurship would affect regional development. Founders Pad. What’s Different.

article thumbnail

Lean Goes Better with Coke – the Future of Corporate Innovation

Steve Blank

In fact, I believe the movement is now mainstream—startups, VCs, accelerators, are no longer “new.”. There are co-working spaces in basically every city in the world—from Nepal to New York. in developing these new models. Most of these new businesses need to be created outside of the existing business units.

Lean 326
article thumbnail

Getting out of the building…by staying in the building!

Steve Blank

New approaches to translational medicine have emerged. But a new class of life science/healthcare co-working and collaboration space is another. A new life science/healthcare co-working and collaboration space. Co-working spaces seem to be evolving into the startup garages of the future.

San Diego 261