article thumbnail

Generative AI – The End of Empty Textboxes

TechEmpower

He lives in Houston, he's a dedicated math teacher, and a proud recipient of the Teach for America excellence award. I'm Mark, an enthusiastic math teacher from Houston and a proud Teach for America honoree. The information provided was all pulled from data he’s already entered - just Mark, Houston, Math Teacher, Teach for America.

article thumbnail

Breyer Capital Austin?—?End of Year Update

Austin Startup

End of Year Update After officially announcing Breyer Capital Austin earlier this year after two years of active planning and due diligence, I received a humbling number of gracious emails and messages from Austin-based leaders, entrepreneurs, executives, and investors.

Austin 84
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Texas Startup Manifesto 2.0

Austin Startup

Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio form a massive startup Megalopolis that is attracting top talent, impact-focused investors, and the most innovative companies in the world. Drew Houston. For decades, Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio have been on all of the “Top 10 Places for…” lists. Joe Lonsdale. Jim Breyer.

Texas 90
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneur Share Their Goals for 2021

Hearpreneur

4- Push the community for deeper engagement. RISC-V will remain laser-focused on ratifying extensions, identifying and addressing opportunities and gaps, and expanding collaboration and development across markets to strengthen the community and access to RISC-V resources. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Learn your Austin ABC’s and become a local super-connector

Austin Startup

If I can help make a mutually beneficial introduction I’d like to… please think about why THEY would want to meet YOU and send me a forwardable email at josh@quityourjob.com. You can find a great example email in my post about How to Make Effective Email Introductions. The Connectors Alex “STOIKY” Goldberg ( Lt.

Austin 110
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: Free is Not a Business Model

ReadWriteStart

Seshu Madabushi, from Irving, Texas, pitched Desi Sauda , a Groupon-like service catering to the South Asian communities in the U.S. Seshu has already started operations in Dallas and Houston as well as launched in the Bay Area. If you have additional questions, please email me, and I would be very happy to respond. Desi Sauda.

article thumbnail

Do512 Hits 100,000 Users

Austin Startup

In June of 2010, platform provider DoStuff Media launched franchises of the Do512-model in Houston (Do713.com) com website, Do512 reaches users through the Do512Blog.com, the Do512 Weekly Top Picks email (50k subscribers), Facebook (13k fans), and Twitter (10k followers). The Do512 model has expanded to other markets as well.