article thumbnail

Endeavor Miami Takes on Scaleup Challenge

The Startup Magazine

Across the world, work spaces, maker spaces, incubators, and accelerators are opening, expanding, and making an impact on their communities, and beyond. The Endeavor Miami group is one scaleup accelerator that is overcoming those challenges and having an impact on both their community and the broader world. Scaleup Challenge.

Miami 61
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Boulder, CO. with the country’s highest startup density, 247.6

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Community in the Time of Covid

Feld Thoughts

When Amy and I had life dinner on March 1st, we were both tired after a three-week trip to Boston, Miami, and Atlanta. The leaders have been remarkable and I continue to learn about leadership by working closely with them. The post Community in the Time of Covid appeared first on Feld Thoughts.

Community 108
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. with the country’s highest startup density, 247.6

article thumbnail

Founder and CEO Revolutionize the Breastfeeding World Through her Company

Hearpreneur

In the community, I have played many leadership roles. The one I am most proud of is chairing the University of Miami Hillel and helping to revitalize the organization, while at the same time building a new, state-of-the-art facility. Most people that I meet in the “startup“ community are younger than me.

Founder 91
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. with the country’s highest startup density, 247.6

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2022

Hearpreneur

Initially, I would like to hire people from my neighborhood, with the goal of expanding to other communities in the future. We are successfully dominating the core markets within the Dubai Real Estate arena and our recent growth into New York, Los Angeles, and Miami is proving to be extremely successful. What is your #1 goal for 2022?