Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove PR Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

The cardinal sin of community management

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Friday, September 11, 2009 The cardinal sin of community management Once you have a product launched, you will the face the joys – and the despair – of a community that grows up around it. This probably sounds illogical. After all, people rarely say they are mad because they are not being heard.

Community 158
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #41 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

enacts 25% tax credit for investors in tech/biotech startups – [link]. How to Manage Your Own PR – [link]. enacts 25% tax credit for investors in tech/biotech startups – [link]. How to Manage Your Own PR – [link]. How to Manage Your Own PR – [link]. Illinois leg. Illinois leg.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #42 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Book Review: Delivering Happiness by @Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh – [link]. Book Review: Delivering Happiness by @Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh – [link]. Book Review: Delivering Happiness by @Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh – [link]. Modern Element Trends In Minimal Webdesign of 2010 – [link]. – [link].

article thumbnail

10 lessons I learned by taking the entrepreneurial Red Pill

The Next Web

It’s been slightly over two years since I attended Startup Weekend in September 2010, which literally changed my world for the better. Now, two years later, it is a good time to share some important lessons that I learned after taking the Red Pill that day in September 2010. This is only relevant for non-technical founders like myself.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #35 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Opinion Column: The Sad State Of The Web Design Community – [link]. PR for Startups – [link]. Build a technology company without a tech cofounder – [link]. Infographic on entrepreneurs’ state of mind in 2010 – [link]. PSFK list of most relevant brands of 2010. Writer 2.0

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #35 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Opinion Column: The Sad State Of The Web Design Community – [link]. PR for Startups – [link]. Build a technology company without a tech cofounder – [link]. Infographic on entrepreneurs’ state of mind in 2010 – [link]. PSFK list of most relevant brands of 2010. Writer 2.0

article thumbnail

Cracking The Code: In search of Europe's next tech stars.

Cracking the Code

In search of Europes next tech stars. Let me show other source that may be good for community. In search of Europe's next tech stars. ► 2010. (5). State of the SaaS 13: Q1 2010 Sentiment. Happy New Year 2010! Cloudonomics and 2010 Planning for your SaaS and C. Cracking The Code. Newer Post.