article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Denver, CO. Boulder, CO.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Denver is also one of the most educated cities in the US.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Retail Reimagined: 9 Trends for the Future of Physical Retail

ConversionXL

Small retailers are the bedrock of our communities, and consumers will still choose to shop retail when the experience is worth it. "Années Folles" — Web Smith (@web) December 27, 2020. Denver-based small retailer ReRoot embraced these new fulfillment methods with open arms. What do you guys want?

eCommerce 155
article thumbnail

16 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Own Business

Hearpreneur

#6- To share knowledge Photo Credit: Anthony Christov As an Art Director at Pixar, I have had many achievements, and I felt that it was time for me to give something back to the community. Together with my team, we aim to promote skin health, empower individuals and build a community around a common interest in looking as good as you feel.

article thumbnail

How not using Internet Explorer put me out of touch and cost me dearly

The Next Web

Editors Note: This is a guest post from Jeff Keacher , an engineer in Denver, Colorado. Like most folks in the developer community, it’s been years since I last used Internet Explorer as my daily browser. Oh sure, we all keep copies around for web development work, but Firefox, Chrome, and Safari now rule the web roost.

Internet 121
article thumbnail

Book: The Rise of the Rest

Feld Thoughts

I was part of the one in Denver, and my partner Chris Moody was part of the one in Birmingham. Steve’s supported me on several things I’ve done, including writing the foreword to Startup Communities: Building an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Your City. He created Rise of Rest and did the first of many bus tours in 2014.

Restful 144
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Denver is also one of the most educated cities in the US.