article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #133 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! The 25 Most Expensive Homes in Hawaii – [link]. Related posts: Twitter Link Roundup #91 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Motivation to Grow Their Business

Hearpreneur

We started SocialSharings because we believe in the power of connecting people and businesses through social media. Market share: My marketing team has successfully run some large-scale social media marketing campaigns which lead to great sales boosts. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What I Learned from 500 Educators – Build Back Better Summit – Results

Steve Blank

With the theme “Build Back Better” Jerry Engel , Pete Newell , Steve Weinstein and I co-hosted nearly 500 Lean Educators from 63 countries and 235 universities online for a three-hour session to share what we’ve learned about educators on how we can help our communities rebound, adjust, and recover. Here’s what we learned. — Background.

Lean 399
article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. MediaPRO Community. Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools. com What it does: Gathers, tracks, analyzes and reports on what people are saying about a brand, on blogs and through comments and posts on social media sites.

article thumbnail

Indivisible: How A 23-Page Google Doc Gave Birth To A National Progressive Movement

Hunter Walker

They are not “astroturf” or “paid protesters” — they are real constituents, leading real resistance efforts in their communities. We also provide resources to help groups sustain their activism and make a difference in their communities — like how to organize a group or how to get local media to cover their event.

San Diego 131
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #11: Jeremy Howard on the power of masks, health policy, and data science in medicine

Startup Lessons Learned

Before that I was an equal partner in Kaggle, which is a popular data science competition community. So plenty of dark bits, but also this weird discovery that you can create incredibly close connections with people that I've never met before and build a global community of people who want nothing more than to help save lives.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #21: Tomas Pueyo on the hammer and the dance, political polarization, and how the pandemic will affect the way we live and work

Startup Lessons Learned

So first of all, what a testament to social media and its power to reach- Tomas Pueyo : Huge. For example, Santa Clara had a community-spread case early in March. If something like that happens, you want to close everything, because it's a community spread. Hawaii and Alaska defacto have closed borders.