article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Leaders They Look Up To

Hearpreneur

If I am to name names, Elon Musk for his bold ideas, Jeff Bezos for his customer obsession, Steve Jobs for listening to his customers as well as knowing when to stop listening, and not just these guys, I try to learn from the people with whom I interact with as well. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Romania 125
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #198 – Small Business, Startups, Innovation, Social Media, Design, Marketing and More

crowdSPRING Blog

The image above is a chalkboard ad from a cheese shop in the United Kingdom. Something new for the Chicago tech community – crowdspring.co/1bXLS29. A Web Designer’s Guide to Choosing Product and Business Names | Vandelay Design Blog – crowdspring.co/18Ga1qJ. 18H7DOw.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurial Journey Takes Melvin Brewing To Denver’s Heights and Beyond

The Startup Magazine

Jeremy’s entrepreneurial journey has led Melvin Brewing to recently be named the Brewmaster and Brewery Group of the Year at the Great American Beer Festival. The Bellingham brewpub has become popular in the community. Melvin has expanded its brewing facilities to a brewpub in Bellingham, Washington.

article thumbnail

Jason Fried is on Cloud Nine

Growthink Blog

Namely, on the cloud. Communication Intelligence Corp (Redwood City, CA), Supplier of electronic signature solutions for businesses - $2.2 DigitalTown (Burnsville, MN), Developer of a national network of online communities for high school students, alumni and boosters. $10 10 million. Expedia to Travelocity. Basecamp Runs Easy.

Cloud 72
article thumbnail

Best Practices for Nonprofit Civic Engagement

Board Effect

Nonprofits enhance civic engagement by encouraging community involvement, maintaining a sense of democracy, filling the gaps in governments services, and giving the community a voice. Civic engagement is the most preferred term for nonprofits and others in the United States. Also, be sure you have the proper insurance in place.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Not their own name, or any other identifying information. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community? If you can’t see the presentation click here. How do we bring some of these best practices over to academia?”

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – The State Department Takes Notice

Steve Blank

Not their own name, or any other identifying information. I think my catalyst for taking the class was: How would some of these business ideas be useful to generate new ideas in the academic economics community? If you can’t see the presentation click here. How do we bring some of these best practices over to academia?”