Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Software Review Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Battery gives back to Israeli entrepreneurial community with venture creation workshop

VC Cafe

The workshop participants, of which there were about 30, brought diverse experience and expertise to the table – from young entrepreneurs with just a few years of experience in the consumer web, to seasoned executives with decades of experience in semiconductors, telecommunications and enterprise software.

article thumbnail

Predictions for 2020 and the decade ahead

Eric Friedman

I am welcoming the 20’s with an enthusiasm I haven’t felt in awhile and more bullish than ever on technology and investing in general. Looking at the world in 2010 I could see the same question being asked. Seeing the world, augmented by tech, becomes a reality. 10/ Community is a moat.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

We want to leave an impact on the communities we operate in and the employees on our team, so we even offer them networking and internship opportunities. 6- To give back to the community. Thanks to Jacob Dayan, Community Tax ! #7- I founded CEO Quest to help CEOs in Tech be the best at their job. Photo Credit: Tom Mohr.

article thumbnail

Cracking The Code: BlablaCar - Travel Revolution

Cracking the Code

Cracking The Code. Thoughts from a Venture Capitalist on Software, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Cloud Computing, Internet and more. Blablacar is one such example of innovation: with a fast growing community of 1.6m Blablacar is one such example of innovation: with a fast growing community of 1.6m software. (10).

article thumbnail

30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel

VC Cafe

Artificial Intelligence is an important, foundational technology that gets more important every year and will be used to solve more and more problems going forward. These events mean that technology is advancing fast enough to make better decisions than humans in order to accomplish a given task. Chris Rust, Clear Ventures).

article thumbnail

Cracking The Code: In search of Europe's next tech stars.

Cracking the Code

Cracking The Code. Thoughts from a Venture Capitalist on Software, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Cloud Computing, Internet and more. In search of Europes next tech stars. Let me show other source that may be good for community. Cracking The Code on Facebook. software. (10). ► 2010. (5).

article thumbnail

The free software hiring advantage

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Wednesday, February 11, 2009 The free software hiring advantage This is one of those startup tips Im a little reluctant to share, because its been such a powerful source of competitive advantage in the companies Ive worked with. Especially for a startup, not taking maximum advantage of free software is crazy.