Remove 2018 Remove Community Remove Demand Remove New York
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their Business Goals for 2018

Hearpreneur

It could be more revenue, hiring clients or launching a new product or service, but every new year is an exciting time because it’s ripe with opportunity. We asked entrepreneurs to share their business goals and what they were looking forward to in 2018. #1- 7- Giving back to the community. 1- Efficiency. 6- Expansion.

Detroit 92
article thumbnail

8 of the Best Executive Assistant Conferences in 2018

YoungUpstarts

8 of the Best Executive Assistant Conferences in 2018. It’s a community to connect, collaborate, and share advice on how to overcome the wide spectrum of challenges you face in your role.). Dates: September 30 – October 3, 2018. Locations and Dates: Silicon Valley, CA – March 29, 2018.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why the Future of Tesla May Depend on Knowing What Happened to Billy Durant

Steve Blank

Sloan Foundation , the Sloan School of Management at MIT , the Sloan program at Stanford , and the Sloan/Kettering Memorial Cancer Center in New York. Finally, GM created the notion of perpetual demand within brands by continually obsoleting their own products with new models rolled out every year.

Michigan 279
article thumbnail

“It’s okay to take profits and not hodl forever.” Does this make Alex Taub a web3 contrarian or just reasonable?

Hunter Walker

When I befriended Alex Taub in 2013 he lived in New York City, didn’t have children, and certainly did not yet have thousands of dollars invested in virtual race horses. I deliberately tried to work with people that I could learn a lot from and really engrain myself into the community. This just helped speed certain things up.

Miami 81
article thumbnail

Science Meets Culture: What Is The Future of Micromobility?

The Startup Magazine

In early March, Lyft announced that it is offering free scooter rides to essential workers in New York because of the COVID pandemic. Those scooters you’ve been seeing everywhere since 2018 are part of a new intersection between tech and transportation called micromobility. E-motorcycles.

New York 156
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

here in New York City, and I have always been very hands on, and therefore I sometimes operate with the notion that things will not go perfect unless I do them. 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. 18- Supporting the community.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

here in New York City, and I have always been very hands on, and therefore I sometimes operate with the notion that things will not go perfect unless I do them. 6- Build a private community. My #1 goal for 2020 is to build a private community for my prospects and clients. 18- Supporting the community.