article thumbnail

“To build a community, you need to focus much more on the user than on the buyer” - Snyk’s Guy Podjarny

Cracking the Code

When you started Snyk, did you think about the importance of building a community from the offset, and is that what drove your decisions in terms of building and architecting the product? The community approach is instrumental to the developer tooling landscape. It’s a community movement, rather than a technology or specific practice.

article thumbnail

McLaren Strategic Ventures Sajan Pillai Discusses the Top Five Trends for Advancing Global Technology in 2022 

The Startup Magazine

Most notably, it provided access to underserved communities and rural areas, and inner-city areas, all of which have long-standing issues with a lack of medical services contributing to health inequities. His leadership saw UST Global grow significantly, seeing the company grow from 20 employees to more than 25,000 employees today.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Case for Optimism and Risk at Startups

Both Sides of the Table

I thought I was pretty sell suited to answer that question because having grown up in Northern California but lived and worked in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain & Japan over 11 years I had seen quite a few societies and work environments. Leadership over backbenchers? And that is what we’ll do.”

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #62 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! crowdSPRING designer interview – 12 Questions: Meet Rod MacGregor (Spain) – [link]. Here are some of the links that I’ve liked and shared this past week!

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #114 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! The ad, created and designed by Contrapunto BBDO (Madrid, Spain), educates people about desertification , which destroys approximately 6,000 species every year.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #47 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! The Octopus says Spain will win the World Cup – [link]. Here are some of the links that I’ve liked and shared this past week! My next life – by Woody Allen – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #47 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about design, startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! The Octopus says Spain will win the World Cup – [link]. Every day on the crowdSPRING Twitter account and on my own Twitter account , I post links to posts or videos I enjoyed reading or viewing.