Remove 2000 Remove Community Remove Distribution Remove Finance
article thumbnail

Fueling Your Growth With Facebook Groups And Communities

Duct Tape Marketing

Fueling Your Growth With Facebook Groups And Communities written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. John is the VP of Community & Impact Partnerships at Facebook. 7:58] What are some other places along the customer journey that you think groups or communities fit that maybe people aren’t thinking of? [12:31]

article thumbnail

How to Fine-tune Your Small Business Finances—from Funding to Growth [Webinar Recap]

Up and Running

Bates: Good morning and welcome to our CEO panel, “How to Fine-Tune Your Small Business Finances From Funding to Growth” which I think is the direction that we would all like to be going. Now I train people in communications and leadership. The full audio can be listened to above, and the transcript can be found below.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Presidential Innovation Fellows, round two

Startup Lessons Learned

Each team of innovators is supported by a broader community of interested citizens throughout the country. The 1st round of five projects – MyUSA (formerly known as MyGov), RFP-EZ, Blue Button, Better Than Cash, and Open Data Initiatives – launched in August 2012 with 18 inaugural Fellows. design, build, operate/use, maintain, and service).

article thumbnail

How Reed Hastings’ Facebook Status Update Landed Netflix in SEC’s Crosshairs

Gust

The move came as a shock to many in the tech business community, in which we’ve become accustomed to real-time disclosure by company executives through social media. In 2000, the SEC adopted Regulation FD in response to growing concerns regarding “ selective disclosure.” What could be wrong with more transparency?

SEC 158
article thumbnail

21 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

One thing led to another, and my husband and I ended up getting an exclusive distribution contract in Canada for a major French brand. After being successful distributing other companies’ products, the next logical move was to create our own–bblüv baby essentials. 16- Declare victory over finances.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #27: Eren Bali of Carbon Health on public health, COVID vaccinations, and working as a unified society to solve problems

Startup Lessons Learned

That is a common experience we hear from outsiders that there's only two cultures of Silicon Valley, and when we get into the funding and financing of companies, that that's really where the bias can come in. So I think one of those patients went to ER and then got tested by the CDC at a community hospital, and was considered one of them.

article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Finance | Tuesdays. Financing a Small Business. Financing A Small Business. Personal Finance. Jumpstart was one of Grahams first clients; it signed on shortly after he founded Arizona Bay, in 2000. Get powerful communication & collaboration tools to help grow your business.

Arizona 40