Remove 2017 Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Founder
article thumbnail

Top Tech Startup Ideas For 2017

YoungUpstarts

Companies with an average age of 26-34 have the highest median funding , and one-third of all startup founders were between the ages of 20-29. Here’s our roundup of the top tech startup ideas for 2017: Open Publication Platform. Curated Ecommerce Sites. AHALife : Curated, one-of-a-kind luxury items. Start a Program.

Curation 100
article thumbnail

Curated Collision of Awesome Women

Austin Startup

Still recovering from the 2017 #SCFemFounders Mission! 2017 was a big year of travel for me across Tokyo, Austin Texas, Hong Kong and London. These ramblings are about my week in London with 10 other women as part of the inaugural Startup Catalyst Female Founders London Mission where I was supported to attend by Advance Queensland.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Looking for your summer internship? Look no further.

Austin Startup

Internship Title: Marketing Intern Compensation: Paid Description: This role works closely with the founders to uncover and explore new online and offline marketing possibilities for the company. To Apply: Please send your resume to admin@visualsemantics.io

article thumbnail

Transcript of The Key to Success? Taking Care of Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

Taking Care of Your Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Brian Clark and I have been friends for a really long time and they have certainly set the standard on how to build a business, how to build a brand, how to take care of a community. This is June of 2017 when we’re having this conversation.

article thumbnail

The Austinpreneur’s Guide to SXSW 2018 Panels & Parties

Austin Startup

It’s stocked with free food, drinks and wifi but the real reason you want to be there is because we’ve curated all of the top entrepreneurs, investors, and innovators at SXSW and invited them to stop by. This session has Bill Gross, founder of IdeaLab and one of my favorite entrepreneurs and investors. as in pro wrestling?—?you’re

article thumbnail

The Investors Guide to SXSW 2019

Austin Startup

It’s stocked with free food, drinks and wifi but the real reason you want to be there is because we’ve curated all of the top entrepreneurs, investors, and innovators at SXSW and invited them to stop by. Grab a group of friends and tour the latest and greatest of Austin’s startup community. You can see a much larger list at the end.

article thumbnail

11 Tips for Health Coaches to be more Profitable in 2017 by Amber Dugger

Mike Michalowicz

11 Tips for Health Coaches to be more Profitable in 2017, written by Amber Dugger. This will attract new clients, build your list, and will position you as the go-to expert in your community. Amanda Daley , Founder and Creator of the Upswing Mastermind for Health Coaches, To learn more about Amanda, please visit www.amandajdaley.com.