Remove B2B Remove Community Remove Hosting Remove Viral
article thumbnail

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Liz is a c ommunity design strategist, a community enablement architect, and the Creator of Return on Emotion. 15:20] What elements ignite a community when you’re trying to get started? [16:06] Like this show?

article thumbnail

Acquire New Users by Adding Growth Hacking to your Marketing Strategy

ConversionXL

Neither would have achieved virality had customers not received something tangible for their efforts. Recommendations from family and friends are the most trusted source of information , and B2B companies that use them experience higher than average conversion rates. Instead, they could simply click a link and enter an email address.

Retention 113
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

B2B Influencer Marketing: 4 Strategies that Move the Needle

ConversionXL

That’s especially true for B2B marketers. Yet, according to another study , only 11% of B2B companies have ongoing influencer marketing programs, compared to 48% of B2C brands. Yet, according to another study , only 11% of B2B companies have ongoing influencer marketing programs, compared to 48% of B2C brands.

B2B 110
article thumbnail

a16z Podcast: Growth in Turbulent Times

Ben's Blog

People saying, “This is what’s happening to B2B SaaS or this is what’s happening to this category.” And so, we’ve seen a product-led growth motion certainly in the B2B space happening slowly. Transcript: Hi, and welcome to the a16z podcast. I’m Lauren Murrow.

Founder 36
article thumbnail

The Very Best Digital Metrics For 15 Different Companies!

Occam's Razor

B2B / Enterprise Sales: Salesforce. I absolutely hate how not data driven most B2B selling is. Mobile is massively undervalued by most B2B companies (including SF), hence the acquisition emphasis there. For a B2B company there are so many things we can measure. And, we can do so much for them!

Metrics 141
article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . Many tools designed for B2B marketing in general are also relevant to investors. I use Google Drive to host my conference presentations , which are all embedded at teten.com. The 11 Steps of Investing in Private Companies.

article thumbnail

B2B Video Marketing: A Strategy for Lead Generation

ConversionXL

For B2B marketing , the primary goal of content, video included, is often lead generation. That’s why, when it comes to B2B video marketing, a great strategy weaves individual videos into a “hub”—a long-term asset that can attract and nurture leads. The post B2B Video Marketing: A Strategy for Lead Generation appeared first on CXL.