Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Israel Remove New York
article thumbnail

30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel

VC Cafe

Noteworthy Machine Intelligence startups in Israel ?? There’s been a proliferation of Machine Intelligence companies in Israel. Below are 30 Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) startups to watch in Israel (Part 1). Co-founders Ami Daniel and Matan Peled both served as naval officers.

article thumbnail

The Ultimate CEO Twitter List

YoungUpstarts

@jack : Twitter founder Jack Dorsey is on Twitter as well, sharing updates from his work as the CEO of Square. dens : Co-founder and CEO of Foursquare Dennis Crowley gets personal on his Twitter account, sharing his interests in soccer and hidden urban art. MichaelDell : Follow Michael Dell, Chairman and CEO of Dell.

Cofounder 239
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Venture Capitalists and Government Can Promote Entrepreneurship

David Teten

Like virtually the entire tech industry, I am particularly in favor of Startup Visa , which has the goal of stimulating our domestic startup community through acts to keep our foreign-born entrepreneurs in the United States. Organizations like Worldwide Investor Network and the US-Israel Business Council are helpful in this area.

article thumbnail

TNW Profile: Credictive founder Ela Madej on being ‘a woman in tech’, Rainbows and Unicorns

The Next Web

Under the relatively fresh ‘TNW Profile’ banner, we regularly shine a light on great European entrepreneurs and startup founders, to learn more about their journey and their business, and what drives them personally. It was a huge success, we attracted all best names in the community and people loved it! See this ).

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Loading… New York. Consider Daniel Dreymann, a founder of Goodmail Systems Inc., Mr. Dreymann moved his family from Israel in 2004 after co-founding Goodmail in Mountain View, Calif., and Verizon Communications Inc. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. New Hampshire.

article thumbnail

Where are the Deals? How VCs Identify the Next Generation of Startups

David Teten

The Geography of Successful and Unsuccessful Venture Capital Expansion ” that the best performing VC funds are based in the major venture centers (Silicon Valley, Boston, and the New York area), but their best investments are outside of those geographies. Create opportunities, instead of waiting for opportunities to appear.

article thumbnail

Five Questions with Mark Gerson

VC Cafe

I first met Mark in Israel in 2003, when he offered me a job at GLG straight out of college. VC Cafe: In my experience, a lot of secular Jews stay away from religion because they don’t know exactly how to engage with it or because they feel ‘excluded’ from the religious community.

Africa 156