article thumbnail

3 Major Product Fails, And How To Avoid Their Mistakes

YoungUpstarts

Green ketchup, bottled water for pets, airport security “action figures”, yogurt shampoo – there have been some pretty epic product failures over the years. However the reality is that a significant majority of products don’t succeed. The startup community prides itself on supporting risk-taking and embracing failure.

Product 222
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

8- Giving back to the community. Photo credit: Jenna Green. While the last few months have been very difficult, they have demonstrated the incredible way that communities can come together. Thanks to Jenna Green, Moscow Muled ! #9- We find ways to connect with our followers and we have a very supportive community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their One Prediction for Business in 2022

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Sarah Jameson, Green Building Elements ! #12- Companies will also be able to simplify product. development and educate customers about their services in the best way possible. Thanks to Christina Russo, The Kitchen Community ! #29- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Photo Credit: Amber Bagwell.

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2017

Hearpreneur

One of my major accomplishments of 2017 is being named Chair of the Public Relations and Communications Committee for The Los Angeles South Chamber of Commerce. communities through business development, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy education. 11- New products. Thanks to Zondra Wilson, Blu Skin Care, LLLC ! #8-

article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable: Spotlight On Jacksonville, Florida

ReadWriteStart

This past weekend, the Jacksonville entrepreneurship community hosted their own version of this exciting program. Eric has done some technology scouting, and believes he can deliver on the specs of the product. The problem, however, is that he is assuming that an investor would fund the product development. SustanAbin.

article thumbnail

Why I left Wall Street to figure it out.

Austin Startup

This developed into another question: Even more, since there’s so much that goes on within the community, how can I know in one place, on my phone, what’s going on?—?in in the African communities around me? No class, no community project, and certainly no job straight of college can teach you all this?—?or

article thumbnail

[Review] Rubies In The Orchard

YoungUpstarts

While Lynda’s string of businesses did employ some elements of social media and online community building, they seemed to be add-ons to its more prominent mainstream marketing strategy. Would you drink “green” Fiji water if Megan Fox drinks it too?

Ruby 159