article thumbnail

Social Networking and Business Value

SoCal CTO

Just a quick note that I'll be moderating a Technology Council Event : Social Networking as a Business Strategy May 19, 2009 - Culver City Social networking media are used on a daily basis to grow businesses and expand career opportunities. Can social networking be a money-maker for companies?

article thumbnail

10 Essential PR Tips for Startups

mashable.com

10 Essential PR Tips for Startups. Sign up for her course on “ PR for Startups ” to learn more about getting media coverage for your fledgling business. ” “ Skillshare is a community marketplace to learn anything from anyone.” TIP: As a startup – use PR for link building. Erica Swallow.

PR 103
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Ultimate CEO Twitter List

YoungUpstarts

missusP : Christine Perkett, CEO of PerkettPR shares her view as the head honcho of one of tech’s best PR companies. Jesse : Author, blogger, and consultant Jesse Stay is also the CEO of SocialToo.com, tweeting about the latest developments in social interaction. Marketing & PR. Foundations, Associations & Non-Profits.

Cofounder 239
article thumbnail

The 20 Coolest CoWorking Spaces In The U.S.

YoungUpstarts

With free coffee and Internet, workspaces, and built-in community, coworking spaces provide a great place to get things done without feeling the isolation of working at home, or trying to overcome the frenetic nature of working in a coffee shop. startups, social media firms, advertising and PR companies, and more. Indie Ballard.

article thumbnail

[Review] The Social Customer

YoungUpstarts

Rather, the challenge is this – how can we transform fans and followers on social networks into actual money paying customers? While Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have found ways to monetise their platforms, many are still figuring out ways to connect the social web with the corporate wallet.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After being furloughed by the Harlem Globetrotters due to COVID-19, I founded Eric PR & Marketing, LLC as a way to help nonprofits and small businesses during difficult times. I officially parted ways with the Globetrotters in August and Eric PR & Marketing is my path forward. Thanks to Eric Nemeth, Eric PR & Marketing ! #6-

article thumbnail

The 50 Best Marketing Strategies For Small Business

Mike Michalowicz

People have always gathered to talk about business, life and community events. Social media is about doing that online. Create an interactive, regularly updated site or blog , or by build informative yet informal profiles on social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter. Not all exposure is online.