Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Design
article thumbnail

StartupRoar.com – A Source Of Aggregated, Curated Entrepreneurial Content

YoungUpstarts

Here’s another great resource for entrepreneurs – Tony Karrer ‘s StartupRoar ( www.startuproar.com ), which aggregates and filters entrepreneurial content from thought leaders such as Ben Yoskovitz , Vinicius Vacanti , Jill Hubbard Bowman and Steve Blank.

article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

I’ve recently come across several of such lists and I thought it could be useful to aggregate them and share them here. Social Hybrid AI x human communities – messaging & social apps where bots are treated as equal citizens. Bots should be able to join chats with you and friends, and weigh in or spark discussions.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

CXL Live 2022 Recap: Main Takeaways From 6 World-Class Marketers

ConversionXL

This event focused on relationship building and a lot of work was put into building curated groups to have fruitful round table discussions. More networking and curated roundtables, less gurus and swag. We arranged vetted and curated groups for roundtable discussions , and matched everyone with other like-minded people.

B2B 94
article thumbnail

Introducing Trust, and the Importance of Product-Founder Fit

Both Sides of the Table

Trust, which today has announced a $9 million financing (Upfront is an investor), is a platform designed to help make the most of marketing investment by providing both analytics and a community of likeminded executives to share what’s working, and what’s not, across platforms. . ==> You can join the Trust waitlist here.

Founder 424
article thumbnail

10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

Join the conversation with Community Forums. Curation, the most efficient content. Curation is humanly aggregating, filtering, and re-posting the best-of-the-best content on the web, relative to your product or service area. The registration process to join can give you a very targeted email list. Widgets and badges.

Widget 286
article thumbnail

A New Way to Teach Entrepreneurship – The Lean LaunchPad at Stanford: Class 1

Steve Blank

It was designed to bring together many of the new approaches to building a successful startup – customer development, agile development, business model generation and pivots. The first class was an introduction to the concepts of business model design and customer development. Would we signs of success early?

Lean 298
article thumbnail

Six Nudges: Creating A Sense Of Urgency For Higher Conversion Rates!

Occam's Razor

Below is a collection of nudges, curated from my global experiences, influenced by research and data I’ve access to. Be one of the last 9 people to own this credenza design. Sometimes, by using one of the multitude of price aggregators, you can have an understanding of where your pricing is at an item level. In-stock status.