Remove Channel Remove Community Remove Product Remove Syndication
article thumbnail

Behind Every Great Product

SVPG

Article: Behind Every Great Product. I titled the paper, “Behind Every Great Product” and it was inspired by the classic Good Product Manager / Bad Product Manager by Ben Horowitz. The paper proved popular and helped many teams to get a better understanding of just what product was all about.

Product 60
article thumbnail

5 Free Platforms Entrepreneurs Should Be Using To Manage And Streamline Their Business

YoungUpstarts

While the free version does have limitations (supports only one user and five social profiles) its ability to allow you to manage your basic social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc in an easy-to-use manner is great. Hootsuite is a great resource for the budding entrepreneur or new business.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Ways To Get The Capital You Need For Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

Here is my list of the ten most common sources of funding today, in reverse priority sequence, with some rules of thumb to channel your focus: Seek a bank loan or credit-card line-of-credit. Thus it is always a question of what you qualify for, and what you are willing to give up, to turn your dream idea into a viable business.

Equity 266
article thumbnail

This Week in VC with Dana Settle of Greycroft Partners

Both Sides of the Table

But truthfully both Dana and I are more aligned with the lean startup principles and believe you only go FAT when you’ve really proved out your product / market fit. Interesting that Booyah is led by a former game producer, Keith Lee, who formerly launched very large products for Blizzard Entertainment. Go Boulder!

Partner 240
article thumbnail

10 Alternative Funding Sources For Your New Venture

Startup Professionals Musings

Here is my list of the ten most common sources of funding today, in reverse priority sequence, with some rules of thumb to channel your focus: Seek a bank loan or credit-card line-of-credit. Thus it is always a question of what you qualify for, and what you are willing to give up, to turn your dream idea into a viable business.

Equity 436
article thumbnail

How to Navigate the New Era of SEO: Strategies for Understanding Consumer Search Behavior

Duct Tape Marketing

So what that means is your customers are searching for your product or service, but they don't actually click anywhere, including clicking to your website. And really, because everybody knows there's so many different channels we can be working on as marketers that we're stretched pretty thin in terms of what we're doing.

SEO 70
article thumbnail

YouTube Marketing And Analytics: A Primer For Magnificent Success

Occam's Razor

The only reason I know loads of new people and brands is because of my subscription to their channels on YouTube. Some brands have channels with content that is rarely updated or it is just a digital repository of their TV commercials. Owned Brand Channel. Build your very first amazing owned brand channel. Not even close.

Analytics 149