Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Developer Remove Global
article thumbnail

Co-founder Engaging Florida’s Innovation Ecosystem

Hearpreneur

Brian Kornfeld is President and Co-Founder of Synapse , an innovation hub for entrepreneurs, investors, and governments in the state of Florida to share ideas, solve problems and ultimately provide an ecosystem that ensures everyone from pre-seed startups to exciting unicorns continue to flock to, grow within and re-invest in the Sunshine State.

article thumbnail

Top 15 ESG Startups to Watch in 2024

The Startup Magazine

Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) concepts have been developing since the advocation of equal rights by the working men parties in the 1830s, and pollution control in the mid-1850s — when Chicago pragmatically built the first US sewage system to improve water supply. trillion problem, and also a cost on the environment.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

“To build a community, you need to focus much more on the user than on the buyer” - Snyk’s Guy Podjarny

Cracking the Code

Cybersecurity unicorn Snyk was founded in 2015 with the mission to help developers make their code secure. Just a few years on and Snyk has evolved from being an open source vulnerabilities scanner and to becoming the world’s first developer security platform that start-ups worldwide can build upon. And I’ve always taken initiative.

article thumbnail

Founders Interview: Atlas Group London – ConstructionTech Transforming Healthcare

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Founder Interview Series , we interviewed Maha and David Harper, wife and husband co-founders of Atlas Group London, a construction-tech startup that has digitized the building of healthcare facilities. This entails deploying a DevOps model in our first year of development.

article thumbnail

Impact of MBA Education on Global Business Practices

The Startup Magazine

The global business landscape can be dauntingly complex, which is why MBA education serves as such an indispensable guide. In this article, we’ll chart its influence over time on global business practices while keeping its relevance current.

Global 132
article thumbnail

Solutions at the Eleventh Forbes Philanthropy Summit

ReadWriteStart

The 11th Forbes 400 Summit on Philanthropy was held in New York City on September 22, 2023, gathering over 100 global philanthropists, social entrepreneurs, and business leaders. Throughout the event, insights and innovative solutions were shared, highlighting the power of collaboration and community support in overcoming challenges.

Cofounder 133
article thumbnail

Experts share tips for mission-driven organizations on DE&I

Board Effect

Mission-driven organizations strive to serve their communities and constituents with integrity and purpose. We asked a team of global experts from various areas to share insights on the benefits of DE&I in their organizations and on boards. They also highlight ways to measure your DE&I progress.

Ireland 83