Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Global Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Top 15 ESG Startups to Watch in 2024

The Startup Magazine

Since sustainability is synonymous with business resilience, climate change regulation compliance, and long-term financial success, it’s a mainstream consideration for industries globally. As a result, the EU calls for a global ban on certain plastic products to combat pollution. trillion problem, and also a cost on the environment.

article thumbnail

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL LASERS INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP DRIVES 350% Growth Rate

The Startup Magazine

IML’s Expertise in Global Medical Device Marketplace Drives Five Year Record Growth. medical community. The enterprise focuses on bringing the best global medical partners to the U.S. IML also helps manufacturers of premium medical technology systems enter the U.S. IML’s leadership role as a resource for the U.S.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

“To build a community, you need to focus much more on the user than on the buyer” - Snyk’s Guy Podjarny

Cracking the Code

What was your approach to picking co-founders, and what advice would you give entrepreneurs on this? I think having a co-founder is very important. I’ve seen people succeed as solo founders – but I think not having a co-founder makes an already hard journey that much harder. The rest is history.

article thumbnail

Founders Interview: Atlas Group London – ConstructionTech Transforming Healthcare

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Founder Interview Series , we interviewed Maha and David Harper, wife and husband co-founders of Atlas Group London, a construction-tech startup that has digitized the building of healthcare facilities. We are solving that problem for healthcare construction.

article thumbnail

Impact of MBA Education on Global Business Practices

The Startup Magazine

The global business landscape can be dauntingly complex, which is why MBA education serves as such an indispensable guide. In this article, we’ll chart its influence over time on global business practices while keeping its relevance current.

Global 148
article thumbnail

Joint Statement by Colorado High-Tech Companies on COVID-19

Feld Thoughts

I’ve been involved with a number of leaders in the Colorado tech community since Wednesday morning as we’ve aggressively mobilized to address the Covid-19 crisis. We are leaders of 35 different technology companies with headquarters or offices in the Denver and Boulder metro areas.

Colorado 168
article thumbnail

Experts share tips for mission-driven organizations on DE&I

Board Effect

Mission-driven organizations strive to serve their communities and constituents with integrity and purpose. We asked a team of global experts from various areas to share insights on the benefits of DE&I in their organizations and on boards. They also highlight ways to measure your DE&I progress.

Ireland 83